Who here loves Nate´s fighting style?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Props to Conor for taking a hard earned victory, but strangely i kind of prefer the rawness of nate's style.

Usually you would have me rooting for guys like anderson, or machida, guys that are very technical and calculated, but why i like so much in Nate is his volume yet powerful striking. There were some shots that i thought would have rocked Conor but the notorious somehow came back from that round 3 of hell.

Love both fighters, but Nate's crisp boxing made me a New fan. It's not a bandwaggon folks, it's a fan story i Tell ya !

I Like his style but he could be so much better. Hope he works on his wrestling, footwork and Muay Thai. He would smoke nearly every LW, but it's more likely he'll do a Rampage and doesn't improve his already good skill set

I Like his style but he could be so much better. Hope he works on his wrestling, footwork and Muay Thai. He would smoke nearly every LW, but it's more likely he'll do a Rampage and doesn't improve his already good skill set

Nate is who we thought he was and he let him off the hook.

Been a Diaz fan since UFC 47 (Nick beating Lawler).

Was first made aware of Nate on TUF 5. I can't see myself ever stopping supporting either guy. You know they'll always come to fight, guaranteed.

Nate is who we thought he was and he let him off the hook.

kwQ_ZYgGyDq1ZT6QkiiAlBamIXRTTLNf1MeliWX5b4kmW992mYz5y1dHNfLF0whEXgZK1g=w500-h269-nc

Back