Which one of these 3 fighters is more likely to lose his next scheduled fight?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Alexander Gustafsson: Currently 0-2. High profile defeats to Rumble and Cormier. His next scheduled fight is with Jan Blachowichz.

Renan Barao: Currently 0-2. High profile defeats to Tyler Jeffrey Dillashaw and Jeremy Stephens. His next scheduled fight is with Phillipe Nover.

Anthony Pettis: Currently 0-3. High profile defeats to Eddie Alvarez, Rafael Dos Anjos and Edson Barboza. His next scheduled fight is with Charles Oliviera.

These 3 fighters are currently on a rough patch right now. With their next fights being scheduled against severe underdogs, who is at the most danger of dropping one more L?

Edit: If someone can hook me up with a poll that wood be cool.

All three equally.

I love chaos and misery.
Lol yeah. Would be devastating for either one of these guys to lose against these opponents.

Barao losing to Nover though would be... Not even sure if theres a correct word for it but it would be BAD.

Anthony Pettis seems most likely. Oliviera's a tough dude, and is currently about a +150 underdog, which sounds about fight to me. I wouldn't be shocked if Pettis lost, which, hoo boy, that's some skid.

I don't think there'z any way that Jan dude will be able to beat Gus. Seems like they fed him to Gus to get Gus back on track with an actual win.

Pettis probably has the bigger chance of losing his next one unless he can turn around whatever altered his winning ways.

Pettis because he's facing the toughest opposition of the three.

Gus & Barao win easily IMO.

Pettis SHOULD beat Oliveira but I wouldn't say that's a sure thing considering we don't know how good Pettis will look at 145lbs.

Don’t sleep on Jan. He beat Latifi easily.

Alexander Gustafsson: Currently 0-2. High profile defeats to Rumble and Cormier. His next scheduled fight is with Jan Blachowichz.

Renan Barao: Currently 0-2. High profile defeats to Tyler Jeffrey Dillashaw and Jeremy Stephens. His next scheduled fight is with Phillipe Nover.

Anthony Pettis: Currently 0-3. High profile defeats to Eddie Alvarez, Rafael Dos Anjos and Edson Barboza. His next scheduled fight is with Charles Oliviera.

These 3 fighters are currently on a rough patch right now. With their next fights being scheduled against severe underdogs, who is at the most danger of dropping one more L?

Edit: If someone can hook me up with a poll that wood be cool.

Renan Barao. TJ literally did something to him that has not happened to the other two; He broke him mentally.
and that's that. Not even Renan believes in himself. TJ really wiped the floor of him and his stock.

A re-start in Bellator could be hopeful lol

Pettis. Blachowichz and Nover are gimme fights.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back