Conor vs Khabib is the only fight the fans want

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
We are asking for this fight for half a year, if Conor was really all about risks and proving himself he would have taken that fight instead of cherry picking stylistically suitable opponents and embarrassing himself by not even being able to win cherry picked opponents like Nate Diaz.

It's like Ronda ducking Cyborg all over again

that not the fight I want. At least not next, I'm certainly not clamoring for it.

I dont want to see that fight at all. I wanna see Conor vs Aldo 2 or Conor vs Alvarez. Couldnt care less about Khabib tbh.

I dont want to see that fight at all. I wanna see Conor vs Aldo 2 or Conor vs Alvarez. Couldnt care less about Khabib tbh.

no need to care khabib will have his title shot within the next 2 fights #prayforconor

and in be4 "injury blablabala" "injury hihihihi" "injury hohoho"

Conor haters would love to see the fight just to see him get tossed around like a child and completely emasculated.

Most of the public doesn't even know who Khabib is. When I was at the Tampa event, all the drunk retard UFC fans were more interested in Cub Swanson. There might have been 20 people in the arena who knew who Khabib was. Pretty sad.

Why would Conor fight a nobody without a belt? He has already given enough charity to one fighter this year.

Khabib couldnt be any further away from a red panty night, hes done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Only hardcore Conor haters want to see that one.

Book it Dana!

Why would Conor fight a nobody without a belt? He has already given enough charity to one fighter this year.
Exactly. Why would Conor fight an undefeated 22-0 european fighter?
He's too busy makin' "money fights" with 20-11 kind of fighters.

lol I love Khabib too and plenty of lightweights ducked him, but Conor only had 1 fight signed at LW and it was a title fight which fell through. I believe more insist he rematches Aldo and Holloway.

I literally have NO interest in this fight happening for quite a while.

tumblr_n4bmo6BZOV1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

774666866.gif

tumblr_mnmkicD0wj1qhndw9o1_400.gif

We are asking for this fight for half a year, if Conor was really all about risks and proving himself he would have taken that fight instead of cherry picking stylistically suitable opponents and embarrassing himself by not even being able to win cherry picked opponents like Nate Diaz.

It's like Ronda ducking Cyborg all over again
2/10. ts is a hater. and an obsessive one. all over conor.

If Khabib fought more often I may actually care for him to fight someone big.

Khabib's not the champ and has a style to hold Conor down for 5 boring rounds. Conor vs Alvarez is the fight to make. Their styles match-up better for a fun fight and there's 2-division history on the line. Conor was supposed to fight RDA, who's a tough fight style wise, but RDA pulled out so they brought in Diaz. And the rematch was made for Conor to avenge that loss.

So it's not lke Conor's picking easy fights here, but some of you want to see him lose no matter how. Like, let's put him against Woodley or Khabib so that the stronger fighter can take him down and pound on him. For a challenge. C'mon man.

hahaha I have never seen anyone ask for this fight.

200.gif

Back