Cyborg-Braekhus Boxing Bout Temporarily Planned for Potential Mayweather-McGregor Undercard

A

AronaBeatsJones

81004a5f396800f7db70c0ed7e79497e

Champions.co posted information from a "source with knowledge of the fight" that negotiations between the two are more advanced than previously reported and are planning for a 2017 event. They included and interesting tidbit was that a bout between Cristiane Justino (AKA Cris Cyborg) and boxing champ Cecilia Braekhus is 'in consideration' for the undercard of the possible [Mayweather-McGregor] cross over bout.
SOURCE: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/2...-planned-for-undercard-mcgregor-vs-mayweather

That would be something. I know alot of people saying they are not interested. But I sure as hell would watch. The pre fight hype and build up would be immense :D

Ahhahahahahahhahahahshahshahahahahhahahahahahaha

We've still got idiots believing McGregor vs Floyd will happen

lel
cyborg boxing at en event that'll never happen
{<jordan}

81004a5f396800f7db70c0ed7e79497e

Champions.co posted information from a "source with knowledge of the fight" that negotiations between the two are more advanced than previously reported and are planning for a 2017 event. They included and interesting tidbit was that a bout between Cristiane Justino (AKA Cris Cyborg) and boxing champ Cecilia Braekhus is 'in consideration' for the undercard of the possible [Mayweather-McGregor] cross over bout.
SOURCE: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/2...-planned-for-undercard-mcgregor-vs-mayweather

Mate please stop. Enough of this shit. Enough.

Delusional idiots keep this tripe alive. Fucking imbeciles. It would be an embarrassing night for MMA.

Brækhus is planning on moving on to MMA. But this boxing match won't happen. She'll either meet her dream opponent (Holly Holm) in her debut, or she'll fighting Cyborg right out the gate Brave decision. Not sure if it's a wise one though. But imagine the hype she would get if she walked in there and put Cyborg down. Unlikely but I can dream, can't I?

Cecilia is repping my country, so she has my support.

Brækhus is planning on moving on to MMA. But this boxing match won't happen. She'll either meet her dream opponent (Holly Holm) in her debut, or she'll fighting Cyborg right out the gate Brave decision. Not sure if it's a wise one though. But imagine the hype she would get if she walked in there and put Cyborg down. Unlikely but I can dream, can't I?

Cecilia is repping my country, so she has my support.
Indeed, but I think if they were serious about this Cyborg-Brækhus boxing bout, they would target the undercard of a main event that's actually being planned to happen, IE: Ward-Kovalev.

Back