Cowboy Cerrone looking to fight Erick Silva in Brazil on 9/24

Cowboy riding that horse right into the lions den. Zero fucks given.

No point Cowboy taking this. Unless its a.couple of weeks notice busy fight.

Also the exact kind of fight Silva would win and get the hype going again. The 'youngest' man in mma

Calls out Alvarez on PPV

Texts Dana for Erick Silva

{<doc}

No point Cowboy taking this. Unless its a.couple of weeks notice busy fight.

Also the exact kind of fight Silva would win and get the hype going again. The 'youngest' man in mma

Erick "forever young" Silva

This matchup makes no sense

Except if cowboys's goal is to decimate all the top 10 to 20 welterweights then go back at LW with fire under him

Cerrone just like dem consistent paychecks...

I think Cerrone just likes beating people to be honest

According to wiki, Silva is either fighting Luan Chagas or Brandon Thatch....have both guys pulled out one after the other??

It's a paycheck and keeps him active. I'd watch of course, but with what he's doing at WW I'm getting real curious to see him vs the higher ranked guys now.

WAIT!!!

Brandon Thatch got injured ??!?

I was looking foward to this one..

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 young up-and-comers, love it. Especially Erick Silva, this kid has a future in this sport for sure.

Contract has been signed, they can't just tell Chagas 'sorry we've found a more interesting opponent for Erick'.

Cerrone should be aiming higher than that anyway given the immense run he's on.

about a month away

does that Brazil card need Cowboy's star power?

Cerrone strikes me as being not very smart. Says he'll fight for free, says he wants to get paid more yet does everything he can to sabotage his negotiating power, clearly should be at 170, goes on a tear at 170 then suddenly wants to go back to 155 for some unknown reason that makes no sense and now is calling out E.Silva??. Dude has taken too many shots to the head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back