Conor may need a long rest before his next fight.

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I think Conor could do with a long rest. I think he hurt his shin and his ankle in his war with Diaz. He may have a hairline fracture or crack on a couple of his bones and his takes time to heal.

He needs to dump his body in one of those healing vats from Dragonballz or some shit and get his body back to 100% health.

The king needs a rest. I say make Alvarez v Fergie/Khabib and let Conor behead whoever is left over to become the FW and LW King.

Nope

He'll pretend he needs a new rest so he can keep his belt

And Aldo fights someone else

Then miraculously heal to fight Eddie

And this is guaranteed

Nope

And this is guaranteed

You're losing your touch.

I'm hoping he'll be back for one of the December cards.

Nope

And this is guaranteed
What are the odds of Aldo pulling out injured of his next fight anyway?

image-gif.134997

Conor needs to fight Alvarez next even if they strip him of the fw title. He can go back to fw at anytime to get the belt back. Say he fights Aldo and loses then he has to do the rubber and he loses the steam for a lw title shot. It only makes sense to go after that lw belt. And did i mention he ko'd Aldo in 13 seconds anyway. So here's the plan; beay Alvarez, Get the fw title back (if stripped), fight Nate for the lw title for the rubber match. Win those three then beat up Floyd Mayweather or Amir Khan. What ya think sherbros

Yeah, 205 certainly seems a bit quick, especially if it ends up being at FW.

I think Conor could do with a long rest. I think he hurt his shin and his ankle in his war with Diaz. He may have a hairline fracture or crack on a couple of his bones and his takes time to heal.

He needs to dump his body in one of those healing vats from Dragonballz or some shit and get his body back to 100% health.

The king needs a rest. I say make Alvarez v Fergie/Khabib and let Conor behead whoever is left over to become the FW and LW King.

The king said he doesn't want Aldo,because he runs all the time, but Conor was running, whereas Jose was just counter strikng at it's best. It was a good learning experience for Conor. It showed,he gets stuck in the mud, and he can't really run a marathon after a fight. I don't think he will want too many wars. Eddie Al. might rough him up a bit whether winning or losing. At least the Irish fans know that he is a good fighter,but he is not a great, or even top level,but if he could learn to enjoy grappling, and stop relying on his left hand, he could do well, but even my gf said he looks so old.Also,losing hair dodgy eyes, weak cardio, could be peds,but hopefully not. Conor is barely 28, but he knows he ain't no king anymore,and hopefully he will show better fighters more respect.I hated what he did to Aldo and RDA, these guys,are kind gentle family men,and now they have some almost illiterate newbie taking over.A lot of people feel insulted by Conor

The king said he doesn't want Aldo,because he runs all the time, but Conor was running, whereas Jose was just counter strikng at it's best. It was a good learning experience for Conor. It showed,he gets stuck in the mud, and he can't really run a marathon after a fight. I don't think he will want too many wars. Eddie Al. might rough him up a bit whether winning or losing. At least the Irish fans know that he is a good fighter,but he is not a great, or even top level,but if he could learn to enjoy grappling, and stop relying on his left hand, he could do well, but even my gf said he looks so old.Also,losing hair dodgy eyes, weak cardio, could be peds,but hopefully not. Conor is barely 28, but he knows he ain't no king anymore,and hopefully he will show better fighters more respect.I hated what he did to Aldo and RDA, these guys,are kind gentle family men,and now they have some almost illiterate newbie taking over.A lot of people feel insulted by Conor

Oh no, my fweeelings ... boo f**king hoo, this is the fight game.

RDA is lucky he got injured, McGregor would have chewed him up.

He doesn't have weak cardio, he actually has really good cardio, if you look at his punch output in the Diaz fight, he landed as many shots as Edgar and Aldo did combined in theregards rematch.

It's just he was facing a Diaz who doesn't usually let up, in the 3rd round Diaz landed more shots on Conor than Aldo landed in 5 rounds.

Conor's cardio is so good that he had Nate go full clay guida because he couldn't stand with Conor anymore and was getting lit up in the 5th before he tried to make love to him on the fence.

My point is he actually has great cardio, and it'll be interesting to see Aldo keep up, an exhausted Conor still throw's more than a fresh Aldo.

How is Conor not an elite fighter?? Fw champion who now holds a win over the #5 ranked LW, 2nd round tko over Mendes, 13 sec. Ko over Aldo, wins over Halloway and Porier. He's been around for what?? 3-4 years, and has accomplished more than 99% of UFC fighters.

Last edited:

Back