Sustained Damage to Nate Diaz

perlrulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has Nate Diaz ever been hurt like he was in UFC 202? Both fighters sustained so much damage to the brain and body, but Nate particularly got it far worse than Conor. His fans can say he wasnt rocked and he wasnt really hurt, but Conor landed so many hard lefts. I know he was head kicked by Thompson but that was immediately stopped. This was 25 minutes of taking shots from Conor. I have watched the fight many times, and people can say what they want, but Nate was really hurt, Conor was just banged up and tired. If Conor was to absorb his own left hand for 25 mins, I think he gets TKOed within the 1st round. Nate took those shots for 25 minutes.

The people that profit from these two fighting each other will be the ones that fight them later on when Nate and Conor are just no longer the same fighters anymore. Its tough being a fighter.

Josh thompson made his brother throw in the towell.

BTW i know that ofcourse it's not true,but when he got so badly wobbled so early in the fight i started screaming"WTF IS HE TAKING A DIVE?????"...

Yeah I always think this with wars of attrition. Same with the JDS and Cain fights (last two of course).

Got me thinking maybe those Robbie fights are what took it from Big Rigg

I think most of Conor's damage came from him kicking Nate.

Dude smoked some and went out to party right after fight. He's OK.

Conor really didn't take much damage. He was just gassing from the end of the 2nd round. Nate really didn't hit him with anything big.

Those little flash KOs where his knees buckle, those add up. Every time his head gets knocked back, that adds up. But this is MMA. There's been dozens of boxers and MMA fighters who build their careers on toughness, and then one day, they turn into Chuck and then it's all over. None of this is new.

Josh thompson made his brother throw in the towell.

BTW i know that ofcourse it's not true,but when he got so badly wobbled so early in the fight i started screaming"WTF IS HE TAKING A DIVE?????"...

Well that makes Nick a way better cornerman than Luiz Carlos Dórea.

JDS' trainer

I must admit to wincing a few times in the last 6 or 7 minutes, Nate's face was beginning to fall off.

Dude smoked some and went out to party right after fight. He's OK.
jNZwf12.jpg

Indeed.

It will catch up to him eventually. Chins crack.
Being known for how good you can take a punch is not the healthies asset.

Nate was dropped and cut up bad, but he was never hurt in the fight. He came nowhere near close to ever being finished. They could have carried on fighting through the night and Conor would never have finished him.

It will catch up to him eventually. Chins crack.
Being known for how good you can take a punch is not the healthies asset.

Conor has one more fight left to crack it because after that we wont ever be seeing Nate again.

Conor has one more fight left to crack it because after that we wont ever be seeing Nate again.
I respect the fuck out of that from Diaz´ side. Get paid and live your life the way you want.

Prolonged THC use creates numbness to pain.

Are you retarded? Post some studies on that.

Your senses are actually increased when you are high so it has the opposite affect. When you are high getting hit hurts more.

Also being knocked out has nothing to do with pain. It actually doesn't hurt much at all, until you wake up.

Conor's problem was exhaustion, and the fact that his leg is not used to smacking against shin and knee like that over and over again.

Nate was badly beaten and sounded completely different after the fight.

Nate was dropped and cut up bad, but he was never hurt in the fight. He came nowhere near close to ever being finished. They could have carried on fighting through the night and Conor would never have finished him.
Being dropped is being hurt, that's the brain telling your body you can't keep taking these blows.

Conor's problem was exhaustion, and the fact that his leg is not used to smacking against shin like that over and over again.

Nate was badly beaten and sounded completely different after the fight.

I swear the slurring got way worst.

I think it was pretty clear at the press conference that he was punch drunk big time. He may never be the same after that fight.

Back