Conor K'O Aldo in 13 seconds, fluke or will happen everytime??

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I have a question : does that 13 seconds looked like a fluke for you all or it's still gonna happen again in the rematch, maybe take slightly longer time??

Aldo gets KO'd every time. Conor hits to hard.

I don't think it's a fluke. Both guys hit hard, and it's a fight so it can happen. Will it happen everytime? Hell no.

I think the rematch will be a toss up.

Every single fuckin time.<13>you

He obviously has the power to KO Aldo, but I'm 100% sure if they fight again it won't be 13 seconds again. Of course JDS KO'd Cain in about a minute and a lot of people were so sure he would easily beat Cain in the rematch and we all know how that one went.

just like JDS/Cain 2 and 3 were KO wins for Junior.......

Conor is so accurate he can pin point when he his going to win down to a nanosecond...

It was well planed well placed beautiful shot

Will happen every single time ;)

No. Next time it shall be 3 seconds.

Conor is so accurate he can pin point when he his going to win down to a nanosecond...
Didn't he say he'd finish Nate in the 2nd? and then nearly get finished himself? Seems pretty accurate to me.....

It was an amazing KO's, a spectacular finish of a long reigning champion, but that is certainly not going to happen every time they fight.

Next time will be even before fight start,0:00 R-1

I doubt it will happen as quick every time but Aldo has had a long career and I doubt he can take many of those shots in a 5 round fight. I doubt it would go to a 3rd round.

Not a fluke. Perfect counter punch. But would never happen again. Not even if they fought 300 times.

Back