2nd time champion

abrasion

Ancient one
@purple
Reaction score
Werdum, jones, weidman, lawler, aldo, or dillashaw. Which former champ do you see regaining the belt within the next year or so. Which is least likely? Geez cant believe i forgot rda. Better throw him in there also.....

Last edited:
Cain Valasquez if he can stay un-injured. Least likely is probably Aldo since Conor will be the undisputed champion at FW for the next 10 years even though he probably won't ever fight in that division again.

I have no idea what would happen in a Rumble vs Jones fight but if Jones skips the line and goes to DC, then Jones. Realistically other than Jones, Weidman has a shot. In this order most likely to least

Jones
Weidman
Aldo
Lawler
Dillashaw
Werdum

Last 2 are hard for me. While I think Dillashaw is the closest fight Dom will have, i still think Dom is just on another level.

Werdrum is good, but with JDS, Overeem, Cain, and Stipe in the mix....I just cant see it happening again.

Cain Valasquez if he can stay un-injured. Least likely is probably Aldo since Conor will be the undisputed champion at FW for the next 10 years even though he probably won't ever fight in that division again.
Correct me if im wrong but wouldnt that make cain a three tine champ?

Mildly surprised the ruthless one isnt getting more love.

Least likely are Werdum and Lawler.

Jones, Weidman are most likely, followed by Aldo and Dillashaw.

Most to least:

Aldo
Werdum
Weidman
Jones
Dillashaw
Lawler

Jones in the lower half of likelihood? The undefeated GOAT less likely than Werdum, who got brutally KOed and never successfully defended his belt? TOP KEK, OLD MAN!

Jones in the lower half of likelihood? The undefeated GOAT less likely than Werdum, who got brutally KOed and never successfully defended his belt? TOP KEK, OLD MAN!
Aye, bruh. He's gotta come back first of all & do well without PEDs... :p

Correct me if im wrong but wouldnt that make cain a three tine champ?

I read "Which former champ do you see regaining the belt within the next year or so." and honestly I forgot about the thread title, my bad.

Aye, bruh. He's gotta come back first of all & do well without PEDs... :p

The only PEDs the GOAT took were Pecker Enhancing Drugs... ;)

Them hoes are crazy, when you're banging 7 gram rocks and 7 hoes nightly even a high test beast like Bones needs help from the little blue pill.

The only PEDs the GOAT took were Pecker Enhancing Drugs... ;)

Them hoes are crazy, when you're banging 7 gram rocks and 7 hoes nightly even a high test beast like Bones needs help from the little blue pill.
:eek:

Jones (If he gets past himself)

Werdum (Everyone in the top 5 HW division is one clean shot away from being champ)

Aldo
(Don't see him getting past Conor. Conor is too precise with his shots. Conor may vacate)

Weidman
(Chances are slim. He needs a great gameplan to get by Luke first. If he does, Bisping is easy for him IMO)

Lawler
(Chances are very slim. He has been through many wars were he arguably lost. It's war at the top of WW)

Dillashaw
(seems too busy complaining and whining. Needs to fight his way back, but still don't see him getting by Cruz)

How bout third division champ?

BJ%20Penn%20Belts.jpg

I don't see Conor ever beating Aldo again. Conor may also vacate so Aldo is my top pick. Jones is pretty much guaranteed to get the belt back imo if he can get back inside the cage and stay there...but that seems to be somewhat of a problem for Jones so he is only my 2nd pick.

Weidman can easily get it back but he could potentially lose to Rockhold again. Still a strong 3rd pick.

The rest have a much slimmer chance imo.....Werdum probably the most likely of the ones without much chance but yeah I wouldn't count on it.

Back