*Showtime Vs Do Bronx: Who gets it and how?*

Pettis should win unless he finds a way to shit the bed. Hopefully Showtime wins via devastating body kick.

Fucked if I know. Pettis's mental state and ability at 145 is still a mystery to me.

Shelftime via body kick.

I still believe in Pettis. I'm hoping he does great things in FW. At the same time Olivera is such a likeable character that you can't help but give some support to the guy. Still I think Pettis has him beat everywhere except jiujitsu and even there he can most certainly hold his own. I think it'll be an early finish by Showtime, at most second round.

Pettis should have took more time off imo. Dropping a weight class is a good move, but there's still something else not clicking for him. Has he fixed his problems in these months since his Barboza loss? Maybe. But something tells he's gonna lose another fight he should have won here.

Pettis seems like kind of a pretty boy douche as of late, but I think that's just because he is losing. Remember when he was going to destroy RDA, and nobody at LW stood a chance against him? I'd really like to see him have a resurgence at 145, because when he is on point, he is one of those most fun guys to watch.

I still believe in Pettis. I'm hoping he does great things in FW. At the same time Olivera is such a likeable character that you can't help but give some support to the guy. Still I think Pettis has him beat everywhere except jiujitsu and even there he can most certainly hold his own. I think it'll be an early finish by Showtime, at most second round.
Agree, I think Pettis will have a turn around sooner, rather than later.

Pettis just has a hard time dealing with stronger opponents. I feel like he's been trying to hard to have wrestling in his arsenal instead of being a slick striker that has a wicked game off his back

Oliveira with smart strategy will sub or get a 30-27 Maia style win. His BJJ is agressive, on top 5 ufc fighters.

Just watched Embedment, just developed bit of a soft spot for Do Bronx'. I like both fighters, but I think Charles can win this.
Pettis would be depleted at this weight class.

Pettis by tko I think, he's on another level in the stand up and Do Bronx will struggle to deal with that kind of pressure.

Pettis. Oliveira has some good wins of late but I see it ending similar to the Pettis/Cowboy fight - a nasty body-kick, 1st round.

Pettis just has a hard time dealing with stronger opponents. I feel like he's been trying to hard to have wrestling in his arsenal instead of being a slick striker that has a wicked game off his back

I think Pettis fell into the "sniper" motif that was surrounding him. He lowered his activity and was always looking for a one shot kill - whether it be by strike or sub. That's not a good recipie to ever win fights that go to decision.

This fight will be the rebirth of Pettis. He's coming for that red panty night.

Back