Vape Diaz - Should they suspend him?

Piewarrior

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
nate-vape-cbd-600x300.png

"Cannibidiol is one of 113 active cannabinoids in cannabis. Cannabinoids are banned in-competition by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Code over a certain threshold and USADA uses WADA's prohibited substance list. In competition is considered the six hours before and the six hours after a fight. Diaz's appearance doing post-fight media was within that timeframe." - mmafighting

I vote NO
Free Vape Diaz

He will get 5 years for doing that, just like Nick.

Nick failed 3x though pretty much middle finger to the USADA. So they threw the book at him.

Nate has never tested dirty plus this is after a fight, imo they really should let this one slide.

How is 6 hours after the fight still "in competition"? Who cares.
#freevapediaz #legalize

They should overturn the fight to a "no contest"

Seems pretty ridiculous. Hopefully usada ignores this or does some symbolic wrist slap like a 90 day suspension or some shit. Hopefully those morons at NSAC stay the hell away from this.

Most likely he'll get a 9 month suspension plus a fine(?). If he wanted to join in his Brother's USADA drama he just made it happen by vaping CBD in a post-fight press conference.

They should. It's ridiculous but they should follow the retarded guidelines they've set and apply them equally to all.

And after they suspend him, they should rewrite the rules and stop punishing stupid shit like this.

if they already got their post fight samples they would be done with him imo.

no source just logic. so hopefully they already got what they wanted and he was like.. okay time to relax and heal.

Didn't he already test after the fight before that? I always see Conor drinking whiskey or Cowboy drinking beer why is this any different?

CBD is LEGAL in ALL 50 states and an all natural and safe alternative to pharma / pills - get the F out here

I coud be totally wrong about this and I'm sure someone on here will let me know if I am but I think they test for THC and there isn't any in CBD.

Fuck a bunch of suits crying drug violation over this.

Let the man who got his face pushed through the back of his head have some pain relief.

You don't know how pain like that feels, yet you probably pop ibuprofen and get out the icepack after stubbing your toe on the feet of your kitchen table.

Back