You know whose turn it is now...

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Nick Diaz.
Believe it or not, Nick has a huge fan base, and coming off a whack suspension for smoking marijuana (people, it's 2016, alcohol and cigarettes kill people, not marijuana), there is a huge anticipation to see this man back inside the octagon. So, the question is, who, when , and where. I say, Luke Rockhold, MSG, 205.
Thoughts?

Nick Diaz.
Believe it or not, Nick has a huge fan base, and coming off a whack suspension for smoking marijuana (people, it's 2016, alcohol and cigarettes kill people, not marijuana), there is a huge anticipation to see this man back inside the octagon. So, the question is, who, when , and where. I say, Luke Rockhold, MSG, 205.
Thoughts?

I say Lawler.

But If I was a Nick fan I wouldn't expect much.

Don't want to fight Woodley, only if the money is right.
Don't want to fight Lawler.
Doubt he wants to fight Condit.
Doubt he wants to fight Maia.
Doubt he wants to fight Rory.

Last edited:
Conor vs Nick

Book it!

Rematches with condit or Lawler would be incredible. I'd also like to see Nick fight Rory. I don't think Rory could man handle Nick the way he did nate

In order of what I'd love:

GSP
Lawler
Condit

Any of those scenarios the and the roof would blow off the building.

As much as I love to watch him fight I kinda want to see him fight someone lesser ranked that he can style on and definitively beat to justify some of these matchups everyone's calling for.

They never would. Like I said, it's ridiculous. But everyone would watch.
I don't think I could. It would break my heart. It's kinda like having two of your best mates throw down. You don't want to see that shit, you just want to break it up.

"My brother is the most important thing to me" - Nick Diaz.

I don't think I could. It would break my heart. It's kinda like having two of your best mates throw down. You don't want to see that shit, you just want to break it up.

"My brother is the most important thing to me" - Nick Diaz.
I feel you, but I still reckon you'd watch.

I'd fight my bro for a couple mil. I'd even eye poke him just for laughs.

In what bizarro world would Nick and Nate ever agree to fight eachother.

If they ever would I imagine them fixing it just for the badassery of fixing a fight and neither would have to take much damage for the biggest payday of their lives.

I want to see Nick Diaz win fights and build up his record. It does him no justice to fight high level fighters coming off long lay offs and losses.

Back