Could Chael possibly come back and win the belt

Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold, Bisping, Kennedy, Yoel all beat him fairly easily.

If Chanel even showed up for an interview with his fake belt he'd get stripped by USADA.

He doesn't have a single favorable match-up on the top 5, get real.

No more PEDS and he has pillowfists. The odds aren't looking good for him against any of the top 8.

He came about two minutes from beating Silva and about thirty seconds from beating Jon Jones. He took down Wanderlei in flipflops.

You best believe.

He can't he can only beat people with bad takedown defense or bad ground game.

His only chance was that first Silva fight its a good match up for him since Silva can be takendown.

But Chael gassed and could not damage Silva enough to even slow the spider and got subbed for his lazy GnP.

He blew his chance.

That's what people were saying about Bisping last year, well, minus the PED's part.

Bispings whole game doesn't revolve around controlling your opponent on the ground, Chaels does. I think it's reasonable to question if his wrestling will be domineering off the peds.

Also, Micheal Bispings KO over Luke Rockhold was his first actual KO in like 12 years I think. I mean surely it's bound to happen sooner or later, especially if your opponent is carelessly running at you. I am just sayin'

You made this stupid thread, that's how good Chael is at talking

The gangster would whip Bisping from pillar to post again & have his ol' lady make him a steak while he does it. Medium rare...just the way he likes it.

tumblr_msmk8fBVt51rqb68fo3_500.gif

@Tules

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back