Conor Mcgregor will be the three weight division champion

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Well, if Conor fights Alvarez, who would be tailor made match up for Conor to win, and more likely than not easily, and is much easier fight than Aldo or Edgar but comes with much bigger upside, it would be a significant upset if Alvarez somehow beats Conor Mcgregor,at least in my eyes.

Then, hopping on board of the UFC hype train and staying the fuck away from Khabib like Zika virus and not defending the belt again....

If Thompson ends up fighting Woodley, whom I think Thompson should be able to defeat, if the fight does materialize, which doesn't seem like a lock at the moment from the sound of things, I don't think it is farfetched at all to think that Conor can beat Thompson and take the belt, though it wouldn't be as easy as beating Alvarez.

And then throwing more fuel and coals into the UFC hype train and staying the fuck away from Maia...

Some people might label me as a delusional Conor nuthugger, which I would disagree with but whatever floats your boat you should stick with it. I picked Chad and Aldo against Conor in their fights, though I felt it was a pick'em fight, and I am not necessarily sure who would win if Aldo fights Conor again or Edgar fights him, so I don't really think I have such an unrealistic view of what Conor brings to the table.

I don't know if Conor has in it to have a long consistent reign in one division like Aldo did, and his wrestling and conditioning/BJJ is still to be explored and studied little more, though I don't think it's as bad as some are saying it is.

It's just that I feel that styles make fights, and from what I've seen so far, I think Conor shouldn't have too much problem dispatching Alvarez. Some fans are trying to make Alvarez like he's some grappling machine, which he is not and never was. Alvarez is a better boxer than he is a offensive wrestler or submission artist, and I've seen Alvarez getting caught and knocked down enough time to know better the more likely outcome of this fight.

Thomson, he's a tricky fighter, a very good stand up fighter, with a reach advantage and power over Conor. But, if you look at his style of fighting, he's an in and out fighter who has a great timing and combination and great footwork, and I think if Conor and Thomson fights, the weight wouldn't be as much of problem, and Conor's speed and boxing, footwork, reflex and timing could help him come out victorious.

Watching Thompson struggle with Matt Brown, who would've thought he would on the cusp of welterweight title? But I digress..

I think it's really easy to get lost in the hype and all the luster from the recent victory that left a lasting impression on people's mind, but a fight is a fight whether it's boxing, MMA, karate, and styles make fights and I really think Conor can become the three weight division champion with the right match ups, staying the fuck away from guys like Edgar, Khabib, Maia, and etc etc.

Even though he does become the three time weight division champion though, I don't think he becomes the GOAT though. He is the third greatest of all time on my book, and probably will remain so.

Fedor
GSP
Conor

New holy trinity of P4P best....without the dick pill popping duos

Last edited:
Didnt read, but i can assure you that your thread sucks.

I think Conor has some great fights ahead of him at 155, but he should stay the fuck away from 170. Fighting a top 10 LW at 170 was as far as he can go in that weight class.

hornswoggle.gif

WWs would hurt him bad. He doesn't have the power or chin for real WWs that water cut to where he fattens up to. He'd have an outside shot at landing something early, but that is very low percentage and not something you hinge a belt on.

Disgrace to true Conor fans.

Cant believe you wrote all that for such BS.

Conor fans need to weed out these posers.

LOL @ Alvarez being tailor made for Conor. He has a puncher's chance in the first seven or eight minutes. That's it. After he gets tired, he gets assraped by Alvarez or any other quality wrestleboxer in the top 20 at LW.

LOL @ Alvarez being tailor made for Conor. He has a puncher's chance in the first seven or eight minutes that's it. After he gets tired, he gets assraped by Alvarez or any other quality wrestleboxer in the top 20 at LW.

I think people who says this have no idea who alvarez is

There is no possible way you believe your own fucking bullshit. Troll is a troll.

I like McGregor. I'm a fan, with that being said, he has no business ever going to 170 again.

Jesus this thread is bad, even by heavies standards. To think McGregor could hang with the 170 elite is just lunacy. Going 1-1 against a guy who has only fought at WW a few times and done poorly does not translate into prospective success at that division.

You mention Wonderboy vs Matt Brown as showing that Wonderboy can't hang, meanwhile he's knocked out Whittaker, Ellenberger, and Johny, while decisioning Cote and Rory. The last time Wonderboy lost, I was still in law school.

I know this is trolling so I won't put more into this thread but come on, this is pathetic.

Well, if Conor fights Alvarez, who would be tailor made match up for Conor to win, and more likely than not easily, and is much easier fight than Aldo or Edgar but comes with much bigger upside, it would be a significant upset if Alvarez somehow beats Conor Mcgregor,at least in my eyes.

Then, hopping on board of the UFC hype train and staying the fuck away from Khabib like Zika virus and not defending the belt again....

If Thompson ends up fighting Woodley, whom I think Thompson should be able to defeat, if the fight does materialize, which doesn't seem like a lock at the moment from the sound of things, I don't think it is farfetched at all to think that Conor can beat Thompson and take the belt, though it wouldn't be as easy as beating Alvarez.

And then throwing more fuel and coals into the UFC hype train and staying the fuck away from Maia...

Some people might label me as a delusional Conor nuthugger, which I would disagree with but whatever floats your boat you should stick with it. I picked Chad and Aldo against Conor in their fights, though I felt it was a pick'em fight, and I am not necessarily sure who would win if Aldo fights Conor again or Edgar fights him, so I don't really think I have such an unrealistic view of what Conor brings to the table.

I don't know if Conor has in it to have a long consistent reign in one division like Aldo did, and his wrestling and conditioning/BJJ is still to be explored and studied little more, though I don't think it's as bad as some are saying it is.

It's just that I feel that styles make fights, and from what I've seen so far, I think Conor shouldn't have too much problem dispatching Alvarez. Some fans are trying to make Alvarez like he's some grappling machine, which he is not and never was. Alvarez is a better boxer than he is a offensive wrestler or submission artist, and I've seen Alvarez getting caught and knocked down enough time to know better the more likely outcome of this fight.

Thomson, he's a tricky fighter, a very good stand up fighter, with a reach advantage and power over Conor. But, if you look at his style of fighting, he's an in and out fighter who has a great timing and combination and great footwork, and I think if Conor and Thomson fights, the weight wouldn't be as much of problem, and Conor's speed and boxing, footwork, reflex and timing could help him come out victorious.

Watching Thompson struggle with Matt Brown, who would've thought he would on the cusp of welterweight title? But I digress..

I think it's really easy to get lost in the hype and all the luster from the recent victory that left a lasting impression on people's mind, but a fight is a fight whether it's boxing, MMA, karate, and styles make fights and I really think Conor can become the three weight division champion with the right match ups, staying the fuck away from guys like Edgar, Khabib, Maia, and etc etc.

Even though he does become the three time weight division champion though, I don't think he becomes the GOAT though. He is the third greatest of all time on my book, and probably will remain so.

Fedor
GSP
Conor

New holy trinity of P4P best....without the dick pill popping duos
Is it not it funny how the hater narrative has defined, dictated and controlled all of of all our words? Kinda like people sayin' trump is racist, when he clearly just wants #MAGA?

Back