It boggles my damn mind

shorush87

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Why Connor makes it such a huge deal when he's hearing he would be stripped of the title from people yet the guy won't go down to defend it. I mean he ko aldo in 13 sec, yeah I give him that but he lost to a 11 day training diaz. He got the rematch, worked out what he needed to work out and squeaked by a win. Chances are if Connor and aldo 2 happen it'd last longer for 13 sec, I seriously hope he goes down defend it, and if he beats aldo that chapter is done and over with, with a lost a trilogy would be even bigger

Conor is the KING
bb4110c90a8121488acdf6cc8dd09158.jpg

Well Conor is right that the belt will lose its luster if they strip him, but they gotta do what they gotta do. Conor can't have it both ways

Narcissistic personality disorder with Napolean complex and delusions of grandeur all fueled by a sychophantic inner circle and rabid and delusional fanbase, just off the top of my head ...

Well Conor is right that the belt will lose its luster if they strip him, but they gotta do what they gotta do. Conor can't have it both ways

Treating the belt like it doesn't matter by never defending it is what makes it lose value. The only thing that gives it value is be proving you deserve it by defending against other top fighters. Conor has only beaten two of the current top ten FWs, and one of them was an injury replacement years ago before either fighter was ranked and the other an unlikely-to-be-repeated KO against the best fighter in the history of the division.

The only person hurting the belt is Conor. If he refuses to defend then he's obviously not worthy enough to keep it. End of story.

Last edited:
Conor is the KING
bb4110c90a8121488acdf6cc8dd09158.jpg
This makes me realize that the Tyrion slapping Joffrey gif replaced with Nate's head on Tyrion's and Conor's head on Joffrey would've been perfect after their first fight.
Narcissistic personality disorder with Napolean complex and delusions of grandeur all fueled by a sychophantic inner circle and rabid and delusional fanbase, just off the top of my head ...
LOL all 100% true.

I tried to give you multiple likes, but......no go....

Conor McGregor reminds me of Chael Sonnen except for the fact that Conor is the current UFC Featherweight World Champion and Chael Sonnen never won the UFC Middleweight World Championship (even though he was given two chances) nor did he ever win the UFC Light Heavyweight World Championship (even though he was given one chance).

But he dose take it both ways...dirty pikey

giphy.gif

Doctor of Sherdog keyboard psychiatry from the University of BroScience.

That is why I stick to Matt Hughes and many pass champions quote " your not a true champion till you defend your title."

Name one thing he was wrong about.

That post just nailed everything. Definitely an Internet winner.
I'm not a psychiatrist, I don't know. But I love when Sherdog psychiatrists come out. It's fascinating.

I'm not a psychiatrist, I don't know. But I love when Sherdog psychiatrists come out. It's fascinating.

You don't have to have any type of post-high school education to know that Conor McGregor is the current UFC Featherweight World Champion.

Conor McGregor is 1-0 against José Aldo.

Conor McGregor is 1-0 against Chad Mendes.

Conor McGregor is 1-1 against Nathan Diaz.

Having said all of that, Conor McGregor is completely delusional if he thinks that he is better than the UFC. If I am not mistaken, Conor's insanity is one of the reasons that he was removed from UFC 200.

I just hope that the Ali Act never happens in MMA. Every athlete in Boxing already has way too much political power. Can you imagine if that happened in MMA?

You don't have to have any type of post-high school education to know that Conor McGregor is the current UFC Featherweight World Champion.

Conor McGregor is 1-0 against José Aldo.

Conor McGregor is 1-0 against Chad Mendes.

Conor McGregor is 1-1 against Nathan Diaz.

Having said all of that, Conor McGregor is completely delusional if he thinks that he is better than the UFC. If I am not mistaken, Conor's insanity is one of the reasons that he was removed from UFC 200.

I just hope that the Ali Act never happens in MMA. Every athlete in Boxing already has way too much political power. Can you imagine if that happened in MMA?
I rate this post <18><18><18><18>

Conor McGregor reminds me of Chael Sonnen except for the fact that Conor is the current UFC Featherweight World Champion and Chael Sonnen never won the UFC Middleweight World Championship (even though he was given two chances) nor did he ever win the UFC Light Heavyweight World Championship (even though he was given one chance).

Both Chael and Conor seem to be normal and decent people when they are in promotion or fight mode. So I agree.

I rate this post

I am confused. The original topic of the thread was about Conor complaining about being stripped of the UFC Featherweight World Championship (a title that he seemingly refuses to defend).

It has almost been an entire year since the last battle for the true, real UFC FW World Championship. José Aldo and Frank Edgar dueled for the interim title but almost no one cares about that.

How much time should he be given? I have seen champions be stripped of their titles when they had better reasons to be out of action in their division (such as when Frank Mir was badly injured but still the UFC Heavyweight World Champion).

I think he's more reasonable than he seems. He's only being selfish because he juat wants to have two belts at once. From the beginning, Conor has been about making history (and billions). He's got the leverage to challenge for the LW belt, so he's going to use some leverage to retain the FW belt until the Alvarez fight.

I think he will relinquish the belt if he beats Alvarez, but defend it if he loses. Or maybe he'll just fight Floyd Mayweather for 3 or 4 of his 7 titles.

Back