any other fighter spend time argue with fans on Twitter as much as Dom Cruz?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I dunno if this is just standard twitter practice, I was on Dom's twitter page and noticed he really goes back and forth with fans arguing with them.

Is this typical fighter behavior? even the bigger guys?

not a fighter, but only Dana spends more time clowning on goofs on twitter.

From time to time I go in his page just to laugh. Dude really likes to answer his haters.

And thank you, you gave me an idea and I'm going to do it now.

Pre hit n run Jones. It was good times:

jon-jones-gay-slurs-instagram-screen-caps.jpg

I heard that Hunt is on facebook every once in a while.

Are UFC fighters obligated to have Twitter accounts?

It seems some of them don't really like it. It's just arguing with haters...

Pre hit n run Jones. It was good times:

jon-jones-gay-slurs-instagram-screen-caps.jpg

What's the problem, homosexuality is a sin per the rules (I didn't make them up, don't shoot the messenger), and they do appear gay. Is stating the obvious not allowed these days?

And U2 is gay as hell. Fuck Bono and that garbage music he makes.

Yves Edwards still likes to spar with the trolls.

KenFlo will argue but he doesn't go off on them like Cruz does.

Ill Will Brooks also put in some work sometimes.

To answer TS: It's not all fighters, just the permarustled ones like Cruz. He's a very aggressive, unhappy little guy. He tries to get into fights with 50 year-old female Karyn Bryant if she speaks back for god's sake, LOL.

To answer TS: It's not all fighters, just the permarustled ones like Cruz. He's a very aggressive, unhappy little guy. He tries to get into fights with 50 year-old female Karyn Bryant if she speaks back for god's sake, LOL.
classic manlet syndrome

Are UFC fighters obligated to have Twitter accounts?

It seems some of them don't really like it. It's just arguing with haters...
I can't imagine Brock has a Twitter account

Mark Hunt literally harasses people online. I used to like the guy but he shows his true colors over social media. He has the mind of a 17 year old.

I can't imagine Brock has a Twitter account

I think he does. At least there's a @brocklesnar profile.

I asked because when fighters are walking out to the cage they show their Twitter user name. I thought maybe it's some marketing deal between the UFC and Twitter.

8dTgWgT.gif

Back