RRR is greatly overestimating how much people will give a s**t about her if she's not fighting.

HallmansHammock

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
No one will care about movies or photo shoots or her book or her Instagram or her brand if she's not winning fights (edit: or just fighting. Period). Shes nothing without fighting. If she never fights again she'll be forgotten by end of 2017.... like Gina Carano but less memorably because she's about 4 notches lower on the 1-10 scale.

Last edited:
Fuck yeah, I cannot wait to see Roadhouse

090aaf0f59e21698c4cfacb11ab6f4b9_crop_north.jpg

We'll have to see when the movie comes out (which I will not see)

She pretty much hasn't said a word since November 2015 yet she's in your head enough that you made a thread about her.

Guess they do--you do--care.

No one will care about movies or photo shoots or her book or her Instagram or her brand if she's not winning fights. Shes nothing without fighting. If she never fights again she'll be forgotten by end of 2017.... like Gina Carano but less memorably because she's about 4 notches lower on the 1-10 scale.

Fact

No one will care about movies or photo shoots or her book or her Instagram or her brand if she's not winning fights. Shes nothing without fighting. If she never fights again she'll be forgotten by end of 2017.... like Gina Carano but less memorably because she's about 4 notches lower on the 1-10 scale.
Yeah, but she's rich. So who cares?

Man sherdog really does love its hypocrisy

Ronda should take 2 years off to work on just her striking

Hasnt fought for a year were is she,she should be back by now she needs to fight yada yada

Truthfully I am pulling for her to be successful but the odds are ridiculously against her in the movie industry. The only thing she got going for her right now is her agent Ari Gold, who is the CEO of WME. But I have my doubts Ari Emanuel will be able to turn shit into gold.

I think Ronda Rousey is a worse actor then Gina Carano and neither does she have her looks.

Yeah, it's not as if she's been gone for 9 months already and people are still talking about her. The Travis' babies joke is so old that she literally could have had Travis' babies since she last fought.

I think you are over looking the fact that a lot of her popularity came about because she became a pop culture and feminist icon, I would bet that most of her fans generally did not really care about mma, so not fighting doesn't kill her popularity completely.

They could always come up with a return of the king (queen) kind of narrative to sell her comeback to the casuals.

Non MMA fans probably don't know or care whether she's winning (or even participating) in fights. She could still have a successful career outside of the octagon. She's a name. She's in T-mobile-or whatever the fuck commercials.

But really who cares? She got exposed as a fighter, she has an unlikeable personality, but what does it even matter? As a MMA fan, I couldn't care less about the activities of an ex MMA fighter.

I dont like Rousey at all, but i would like to see her come back and get her head kicked off again.

The joy of her last loss is starting to wear off...I would prefer to hate her when she's relevant is what i'm saying

She pretty much hasn't said a word since November 2015 yet she's in your head enough that you made a thread about her.

Guess they do--you do--care.

She's kind of hard to forget when you see her stupid face and walk 15 times each UFC with those dumb Metro PCS commercials. I'm trying to forget...

I remember saying the other girls shes been fighting were trying to deliberately mess up her face during fights to ruin her Hollywood career. She is such a self centered stupid bitch its crazy. Hope she comes back and gets mauled

And yeah, she was somewhat successful as an actress at first because of her MMA popularity. I she stops MMA, she'll become some shitty as C-list actress

Thank you so much for everything youve done for us Holly
Don't blame R3 for all the bad things that have happened in your life. She is not responsible even if it appears that she is.

Yeah it's not like Gina was in the most highest grossing r rated movie ever in 2016.

Man sherdog really does love its hypocrisy

Ronda should take 2 years off to work on just her striking

Hasnt fought for a year were is she,she should be back by now she needs to fight yada yada
Yeah you're calling me a hypocrite for something I didn't say. I get your point but I don't know how to respond to something I didn't say. Her striking is bad though and I'd be surprised if she's working on it at all.

You're right. Even though I think she's an awful human being, I sincerely hope she doesn't commit suicide when she finds out no one gives a shit about her. I'd rather she just mature or get a regular job than to off herself over something so petty.

Back