Fight ended with Conor being on the bottom of Diaz's GnP

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Sorry but you guys wants to gloat over the fact that he beat an out of shape Diaz...Barely?

Spent 300K on his camp, sparred "400" rounds against a MW, brought in a BJJ ace, after all that couldnt finish Diaz and ran for 2 rounds?

To be honest, I do like Conor and glad he edged the decision for his career sake, but many of you delusional fans need to check yourself regarding this morale win

B4p9uE4CQAET5_M.jpg

Aldo Lamas ended the same. So what?

suprise suprise mofos

a broken footed 145er with not great grappleing kicked nates ass

GnP'ing for a couple minutes after losing 25 minute fight doesn't earn you the win.

Beating the other dude for 15 minutes of 25 minute fight DOES earn you the win.

I never understood how the Diaz bros train with Shields and Melendez but have such bad offensive wrestling.

Nate was out of shape again?! That means he's just unprofessional, he had a shit ton of time to prepare. Cut him imo.

Fight ended with you crying like a bitch.

The hater logic before 202 was that if Cabo Nate finished Conor in the second at 196, then surely Full Camp Nate would obliterate him. They knew Nate would destroy him and that would be the end of the evil Conor McGregor.

Now the haters are reduced to bitching about how Conor wasn't more dominant in beating Nate and how a decision isn't a real win or is not as good as a finish.

Its really pathetic.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Aldo/Huge Head Knot dude's fight ended with Aldo on his back, tired and almost unable to defend and YET he unanimously won that fight.....

Nate came in ripped and bigger than last time with a full camp. His durability is his #1 asset. So, no, Conor didn't finish him @170, but CMac DID improve everywhere, in every respect. I think Nate had the clear advantage at 170, but won't at 155. He'll get another chance to finish him in the trilogy fight.

Back