What's Up With Charles Oliveira Fragile Body?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cub+Swanson+Knockouts+Charles+Oliveira+UFC+152.gif

BewitchedLankyAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam.gif

2.gif

Umm...

He's fighting Pettis on Saturday???

<6>

You a salty Pettis fan? Don't worry, Post USADA Pettis gets subbed by Oliveira.

Last edited:
Apparently he injured his esophagus in the Holloway fight. Dont know how that happens

Cerrone folded him too. People say Cerrone and Brown have a weakness to body shots. But Oliviera's entire body seems to be made of glass

Google Oliveria vs. Pettis
I dont think he is asking who he is fighting next, not sure if you actually looked at the gifs or just posted randomly.

Seems like he is talking about Olivieras tendency to fold easily

First is a delayed KO, second one he tore his esophagus.

I dont think he is asking who he is fighting next, not sure if you actually looked at the gifs or just posted randomly.

Seems like he is talking about Olivieras tendency to fold easily
A quick look at his fight record will show you that's bullshit. This isn't 2012 anymore, and he doesn't fight at 155. People say he crumbles against hard hitters yet he beat Jeremy Stephens just a year and a half ago.

Yeah imma go with Oliveira by sub in the second

I think he'll get ko'd by Pettis in the first. Anthony's striking might be too much for him, would be happy if he pulled off a sub though. And he could do that if he manages to get it to the ground, he's deadly there.

Cub swansons bomb to his grill, thatll drop a dude haha

Doubt TS would be able to take those shots either.

He lacks heart. I guarantee that will be the first and last time a fighter has to stop due to a torn esophagus out of nowhere. And against Cub if you believe that was just a delayed reaction and not him being a bitch then you probably believe the esophagus excuse as well.

should be obvious by now - he gets intimidated by opponents with back tats

A quick look at his fight record will show you that's bullshit. This isn't 2012 anymore, and he doesn't fight at 155. People say he crumbles against hard hitters yet he beat Jeremy Stephens just a year and a half ago.
Youre a moron. He is talking about hm awkwardly getting finished when it looks like he shoudlnt be. Again, LOOK AT THE GIFS. Cub hit him, h managed to turn around and walk off, and then was KOed. He stuffs a takedown from Holloway and cant fight anymore. He eats a body shot from Cerrone and then cant get off from the ground

He is NOT saying that Oliviera crumbles against hard hitters. He is showing that Oliviera's body gives out in weird ways

And again, your "google Oliviera vs Pettis" comment has absolutely NOTHING to do with Oliviera's fragile body. Which is, again, why it is clear you just randomly posted something without having any idea of what you were talking about.

He lacks heart. I guarantee that will be the first and last time a fighter has to stop due to a torn esophagus out of nowhere. And against Cub if you believe that was just a delayed reaction and not him being a bitch then you probably believe the esophagus excuse as well.
I can see that. I have never heard of an esophagus injury in MMA thats stopped a fight before. Oliviera does seem to crumble when he cant dictate the fight

Youre a moron. He is talking about hm awkwardly getting finished when it looks like he shoudlnt be. Again, LOOK AT THE GIFS. Cub hit him, h managed to turn around and walk off, and then was KOed. He stuffs a takedown from Holloway and cant fight anymore. He eats a body shot from Cerrone and then cant get off from the ground

He is NOT saying that Oliviera crumbles against hard hitters. He is showing that Oliviera's body gives out in weird ways

And again, your "google Oliviera vs Pettis" comment has absolutely NOTHING to do with Oliviera's fragile body. Which is, again, why it is clear you just randomly posted something without having any idea of what you were talking about.
That moment you realize the OP didn't have one word in it... Nice that you are randomly white knighting for TS, though.

Back