Connor beats Alvarez gives Diaz a title shot

countonme

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Here's what I think is going to happen Conor McGregor will beat Eddie Alvarez take his title and then give Nate a title shot for the UFC 155 pound belt

wwe-fan-cardboard-ref-pulls-off-head-goes-wild-13841989036.gif

And then rematch for the belt after Conor wins again.

If Eddie beats Conor, does he call out Nate for another potential money fight?

and then Nate becomes the first Diaz to win a UFC belt. Who woulda thunk it

Here's what I think is going to happen Conor McGregor will beat Eddie Alvarez take his title and then give Nate a title shot for the UFC 155 pound belt
All that really matters is Breaking and da other haters, da doubters ok with us drinking their milk shake???!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

DA UNIverse is SOOOOOOOOOOOO FOOKIN' AND JUSTLY sweet!!!!!!!!!

"THE THIRD REVELATION!!!!!!!" DRINK IT UP?!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I know Conor wants Alvarez, I just hope sherdog and Conor know that Alvarez isn't the 155 gatekeeper and this fight might not be what's best for him.

I'd say he needs to cash that Mayweather payday before he takes any difficult fights in the UFC. If his next fight is in the UFC, I'd make it one I know he can win.

All that really matters is Breaking and da other haters, da doubters ok with us drinking their milk shake???!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

DA UNIverse is SOOOOOOOOOOOO FOOKIN' AND JUSTLY sweet!!!!!!!!!

"THE THIRD REVELATION!!!!!!!" DRINK IT UP?!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Both these guys deserve the money such a course of events entails. Nate and Conor are warriors first and great entertainers too.

McGregor has turned UFC into a joke. Matchmaking and title shots make no sense any more.

Back