The UFC would be the biggest sports organization in the world...

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC would be the biggest sports organization in the world if so many of you guys weren't stealing the fucking events. I've never met a group of sports fans who are more proud about not financially supporting their favorite sport than MMA fans are. Before every event there's always a bunch of you bragging about how you will watch the event through a stream and how much you hate Dana. It's not cute and you're a fucking thief. If half of you guys that steal events paid for them then the UFC would surpass soccer. When Dana made that comment about the UFC being bigger than soccer he was actually being nice because what he should have said is "We are bigger than soccer but the world doesn't know it because a bunch of jobless, broke, fake fans steal our shit to the tune of billions".

So whenever there is a discussion on here about how the UFC can become bigger, stop mentioning Dana and start mentioning yourself. Are you doing your part? Are you legally purchasing the events you watch? Are you paying for fight pass to watch older fights instead of surfing for torrents?

The UFC is not growing because of you. So get a job or don't watch events you cant afford.

Not really.

Piracy = mere exposure effect = we are bigger fans

Just because people pirate doesnt mean they would pay for it otherwise. They would just not watch it at all.

Streamers SAVED UFC (PS: not a streamer)

Ts looking to set up a fight with a sherdogger if they pay his flight and it's a straight boxing match.

Don't judge me, go fight Hendricks or something. Besides, they wouldn't be bigger, you dumbass, they would be wealthier.

Soccer is x100 bigger than the UFC while airing mostly for free.

The UFC would be the biggest sports organization in the world if so many of you guys weren't stealing the fucking events. I've never met a group of sports fans who are more proud about not financially supporting their favorite sport than MMA fans are. Before every event there's always a bunch of you bragging about how you will watch the event through a stream and how much you hate Dana. It's not cute and you're a fucking thief. If half of you guys that steal events paid for them then the UFC would surpass soccer. When Dana made that comment about the UFC being bigger than soccer he was actually being nice because what he should have said is "We are bigger than soccer but the world doesn't know it because a bunch of jobless, broke, fake fans steal our shit to the tune of billions".

So whenever there is a discussion on here about how the UFC can become bigger, stop mentioning Dana and start mentioning yourself. Are you doing your part? Are you legally purchasing the events you watch? Are you paying for fight pass to watch older fights instead of surfing for torrents?

The UFC is not growing because of you. So get a job or don't watch events you cant afford.
I payed good money for my Amazon Fire Stick, and pay a monthly interweb bill...

How exactly am I stealing???

Soccer is bigger than the UFC because more people play it and watch it. Soccer is not on PPV either. NFL is bigger than the UFC and it is on free TV. MLB is bigger than UFC and it is on free TV. NHL is bigger than the UFC and it is on .......you guessed it! Free TV. NBA is bigger than the UFC and it too is on Free TV. By Free I mean not PPV but on channels you can get in your tv package.

Sorry but streaming or watching torrents isn't keeping the UFC down. If those who watch it online couldn't get it very very very few would go ahead and order it.

I agree. Everybody should pay for every PPV they want to watch. Not sure about it being bigger than soccer, though. I want Dave Meltzer to get the piracy figures (streamrates) for the PPVs too...

Yarr, we's be pirates here...
JollyRoger.gif

UFC is not paying their fighters fairly, besides a select few marketable fighters and hype trains they choose to shower with millions.

If UFC had higher revenues, they would just keep it for themselves.

Fyte me.

UbK1Kh5.png

I've paid for (with friends) 4 events this year.

Get off your high horse Mac; KO wins over Hendricks and Stephens don't mean shit to me, or anyone else where I'm at.

Do people pay $60 every month for every basketball, football or baseball game? Cable bills don't count because you get to watch other stuff as well.

Major league soccer has more millionaires and average more fans per event than Ufc and it's not even in the top five of soccer leagues.

Ufc biggest problem is the 5-17 years old fan base is non existent. At least in boxing, you can train and fight young as an amateur. Mma doesn't have that luxury and will never reached its potential because of that. I guess kids can take karate,wrestling and judo but they try to stay far away from mma ala the Olympics. Mma will always have trouble attracting top notch athletes.

Back