NEW Analysis: Boxers make more money than MMA fighters

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After taking removing Floyd, Conor, Pacquiao, Nate, Ronda, Canelo, etc

Even the mid level and lower level boxers make more than MMA fighters

The reason is because Boxing is always competing with each other, while the UFC has no real competition.

Based on their position in the market, it seems plausible that the UFC could actually pay less if they wish.

The sad truth is most MMA fighters make less than boxers, a sport that itself has a long and terrible history of taking advantage of its athletes. The even sadder truth is that matching boxing may be the best thing MMA fighters can ask for.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/23/12512178/why-do-boxers-make-more-than-mma-fighters

Pay_Graph.0.png

Boxing_Pie_Chart_2.0.png

MMA_Pie_Chart_2.0.png

Analysis:you're butthurt and have been trolling for hours

I feel like I'm back at school, I don't come on SD for Pie Charts and Graphs

New analysis: Your threads invariably suck ass.

A boxing PPV has what, 3 fights? A UFC PPV has up to 15 fights. Do some basic math here.

How the fuck is this a new analysis? Thought everyone has known this literally since MMA began. boxers have always been paid more

This is UFC forum? Do you fuckin know that? Or are you trolling?

Go and post your boxing bullshit in Boxing fuckin forum

I find that hard to believe.

Checking out the undercard fights at moderate boxing events, they are paid less than UFC fighters.

....and theres a shit ton more less known boxing events going on than undercard fights at UFC events....something doesnt add up here.

This is UFC forum? Do you fuckin know that? Or are you trolling?

Go and post your boxing bullshit in Boxing fuckin forum
To be fair he is comparing boxing to MMA. Shouldn't be in the Heavies but in Worldwide TBH.

So MMA and not UFC?
$12k/$12k is more than most low level boxers make in 6 fights.

I remember that Friday Night Fight boxers made an average of under $2k, with some guys making $500.

TS is a boxing fan. No surprise trolling in Heavies. Deep down he's just upset like many old dudes that their precious boxing is slowly dying, while MMA is growing.

might want to post this in the worldwide forum where there are orgs that pay their fighters less than 1k a fight

So? Accountants make less than pharmacists. whats your point?

TS is a boxing fan. No surprise trolling in Heavies. Deep down he's just upset like many old dudes that their precious boxing is slowly dying, while MMA is growing.
Go to the boxing forum and ask them if Im a boxing fan.

They told me to leave because Im a UFC nuthugger

Back