Mike Goldberg's "1-1" comment going into Round 2

Felsh

57-0
Banned
Reaction score
After Diaz spends 1:45 landing volume punches on McGregor in Round 2, and the bell sounded - possibly saving Mcgregor from a TKO defeat, Mike Goldberg says "1-1..?" after the first round he maid a "1-0" comment.

These are just facts.

Goldberg is a retard and everybody knows it, probably forgot the 2 knockdowns about 30 seconds after they happened.

Goldberg is comically wrong, virtually all the time. Thank goodness he isn't an MMA judge.

Goldberg also insisted that Roy Jones Jr respected the hands of Forrest Griffin.

Didn't kav tell corner be lost the last 2 (round 2,3) feel like a lot of people don't realise what's going on and enjoying the fight.

Melendez also told Diaz it was 2-2 I think.

Who knows if those things are just mental.

Kenny Florian told me he literally tried to feed a bus a carrot

Goldies off his rocker bud, nothing he says matters. its why we love him

Bj Penn the progidy the pogidy ,pogidy.

when he said that, I though he was stating the obvious, Nate clearly stole the round. And got a KD as well.

It's about time this guy gets sacked.

Everyone almost always sees the fight skewed towards their fighter.

Corners tell their fighters whatever they think the fighter needs to hear, regardless of whether or not it's true

when he said that, I though he was stating the obvious, Nate clearly stole the round. And got a KD as well.

I guess you scored it wrong then...like Goldy.

After Diaz spends 1:45 landing volume punches on McGregor in Round 2, and the bell sounded - possibly saving Mcgregor from a TKO defeat, Mike Goldberg says "1-1..?" after the first round he maid a "1-0" comment.

These are just facts.
There are YouTube compilations on all of the dumb shit Goldberg says. I fully expect this to be in one of his new releases.

Conor fans need to get thicker skin.

Whine about everything.

jRR5Izw.gif

I honestly think he was only paying attention in the last minute.

When I heard that, I was like fuck. This decision is going to suck. But then remembered is was Goldberg and felt at ease.

When I heard that a judges name was being called and it wasn't "all three judges" I was almost getting upset.. Then heard draw and was more relieved that Diaz was not about to be gifted a dec.

Back