I For Once Agree with Dana White

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I actually think AJ and Jones should fight eachother for the title eliminator assuming Jones will get cleared to fight in the relative future. There is nothing that leads me to believe that Cormier can't survive two rounds and beat up AJ again and I would view this fight as AJ vs the champ TBH. If Jones were to win decisively I think Cormier will be shitting in his boots.

I actually think AJ and Jones should fight eachother for the title eliminator assuming Jones will get cleared to fight in the relative future. There is nothing that leads me to believe that Cormier can't survive two rounds and beat up AJ again and I would view this fight as AJ vs the champ TBH. If Jones were to win decisively I think Cormier will be shitting in his boots.
I agree with Dana often, just not all the time.
I agreed with rumble vs OSP rumble vs glover and rumble vs dc too.
I can go on but...

>not agreeing with Dana White 100% of the time

Fucking knucklehead

Because you can't do DC vs Jones 2 straight away?

Because you can't do DC vs Jones 2 straight away?
Could do that but I think there has to be some hold back with Jones after all he's done. That and Johnson looked pretty exposed but I think his style would be better against Jones then Cormier so AJ would have huge hype if he were to beat Jones and Jones already has hyper against Cormier so it's a win win

Rumble deserves the title shot. Jones just ruined the biggest card ever in MMA and has been found to be cheating. Rumble vs DC next or I won't be paying for it

I'm ok with it. It's probably the only way these 2 cross paths.

Rumble versus Jones is a fan fight, one that everyone wants... but it makes zero sense. If Jones wasn't riding the pines, then he should be fighting DC, and Rumble get the winner... but that's not the case.

Jones is getting a minimum of 6 months provided his bullshit excuse works. Which would also be bullshit considering Silva got a year for the same excuse.

Why does Cormier get a pass and sit idle or a ''gimme'' fight instead of the number 1 contender?
Why does Jones get to hold up the division even though he's on the sidelines?
Why punish Rumble for him going out and laying waste to LHW's?

So if I have this straight... we have an interim FW champ because the FW champ won't defend his belt, and we have a LHW champ who would fight but can't because the LHW interim champ is in limbo for cheating? How many divisions need to be held up before it sinks in to DW that he's the one fucking up the program? Nice job DW... nice job.

Although I would love to watch Rumble blast Jones' conciousness into next week, it's not fair to fuck him over. Give the man his shot against DC, he's earned it.

Back