Reaction score
Brimage-Striker
Holloway-Striker
Porier-Striker/BJJ
Brandao-BJJ
Siver-Striker
Aldo-Striker
Diaz-Striker/BJJ

Mendes is the only good wrestler McG has ever faced and he did so on short notice. And even then he controlled McGregor and was arguably winning before he gassed. He's ducked Edgar for a while and the UFC has gone out of their way to give him opponents who won't test him on the ground. There are some beast grapplers in the LW division which is probably why they want to give him a title shot immediately without fighting any of them

Conor needs to win so the fuck with these wrestlers.

Brimage-Striker
Holloway-Striker
Porier-Striker/BJJ
Brandao-BJJ
Siver-Striker
Aldo-Striker
Diaz-Striker/BJJ

Mendes is the only good wrestler McG has ever faced and he did so on short notice. And even then he controlled McGregor and was arguably winning before he gassed. He's ducked Edgar for a while and the UFC has gone out of their way to give him opponents who won't test him on the ground. There are some beast grapplers in the LW division which is probably why they want to give him a title shot immediately without fighting any of them
Mendes was lucky he didn't face Conor when he had a full camp training specifically for him. See the difference when full camp Nate fought a full camp Conor ( training specifically for Nate).

how is it his fault frankie got embarrassed by aldo for a 2nd time?

Brimage-Striker
Holloway-Striker
Porier-Striker/BJJ
Brandao-BJJ
Siver-Striker
Aldo-Striker
Diaz-Striker/BJJ

You really desire to see 1 man hump another man ?

Maybe some of these top wrestlers in the lightweight division haven't faced someone that hits as hard as Conor. There's two sides of the argument. The fact is we don't know what will happen when Conor fights a strong wrestler. Automatically assuming he will lose against them is no smarter than assuming he will KO them. We'll see.

You really desire to see 1 man hump another man ?

I do, I especially like seeing them choke each other

mcgregor-diaz-fight%20(2)_1.jpg

Maybe some of these top wrestlers in the lightweight division haven't faced someone that hits as hard as Conor. There's two sides of the argument. The fact is we don't know what will happen when Conor fights a strong wrestler. Automatically assuming he will lose against them is no smarter than assuming he will KO them. We'll see.

Even if that were true, you can't argue that Connor hasn't been protected. Mendes took him down pretty easily on 8 days notice. Imagine what Khabib could do

Aldo's MMA wrestling is as good as it gets.

Dude I get it, if my favorite fighter had gotten embarrassed like McG did in the first fight, I would cling to the smallest victory I could too
So Much Salt , Salt Guy
BtwLOL_600X315.png Nick Diaz is my fav fighter

Back