Alex Nicholson apologizes for racist comment (Mike Perry's cornerman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now ask him which country Lim is from.

Wasn't that bad

He can't open his eyes

He was pumping him up suggesting Lim was scared

Lmao isnt Nicholson the guy that proposed to his fiancee at a weigh in then got his jaw broken by a neck crank?

Last edited:
Lol i found the comment hilarious fuck. Fuck the dude for apologizing. Soft c#¤t

Lmao isnt Nicholson the guy that proposed to his fiancee at a weigh in then got his jaw broken by a neck crack?
lol yeah. and also, my thread title is kinda misleading since he doesn't actually apologize lol

Lim's eyes are small, how is that racist?

Lmao isnt Nicholson the guy that proposed to his fiancee at a weigh in then got his jaw broken by a neck crack?
He's also the guy who stopped that dude from Lookin' for a fight. You know, the one who ended up getting ko'd, oh, wait, that's nearly all of them :rolleyes:

if ceaser gracie can shout 'Fuckin Hawaians" i think we can not give any fucks about this random guy

You sound like a Donald Trump supporter.
You sound like a Hillary supporter.. Trump is retarded too but from an outside perspective hillary is dangerous as fuck for the rest of the world escpecially europe with her personal hate against putin

That shit was so racist it was hilarious. I hate myself.

I don't know why he bothered apologizing, Lim can't open his eyes so he won't even be able to read this apology. JK, Koreans are awesome they have given us some amazing MMA fighters and a constant supply of this:
14454-61psqhx8pi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back