Who is the dominant male in the Diaz family: Nate or Nick?

Nick. He is the bigger, more skilled, higher weight division fighter. Nate is like a little puppy following his bigger bro. Nick also taught and brought Nate into MMA, so there you go.

29cudlf.png

Alpha: Nick
Beta: Shields
Gamma: Gil
Omega: Nate
???: Avila

Remember all those times after Nick fought he told everyone Nate was the best fighter in the world?

I would say Nick which isn't to say Nate's a significantly inferior fighter to Nick because he isn't. Nick has fought at 185, probably hits a bit harder, is probably a bit stronger, doesn't have as great of a fight IQ as Nate IMO but I don't think there's a gap in actual skills between them really. I'd hesitate to say which one is the better boxer for example or the better grappler.

I'd say Nick still although Nick probably is a little jealous about how popular and rich Nate is now considering he was seen as "Nick's little brother". I saw Nick because I think Nick wouldn't go for takedowns like Nate did in the rematch. Even if Nick was losing in the standup "like he sorta was against Anderson" he would take the loss on the feet. Nick is a purely defensive BJJ practitioner.

Nate because he doesn't get suspended and he doesn't act like a Jack Ass for five rounds.

Back