More proof Nates Corner did not even believe he won the second 2.

Fighting Gaming

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

He gave Conor round 1 and 2. And Nate round 3,4,5.

But as we all know Conor won round 4. So Nates camp does even buy into that shit that he won round 2 to win the fight.

He gave Conor round 1 and 2. And Nate round 3,4,5.

But as we all know Conor won round 4. So Nates camp does even buy into that shit that he won round 2 to win the fight.

The people you don't need convincing already agree with you. The people you need convincing will never be convinced. All in all a complete waste of effort.

Nate Diaz won 48-47.

So what, Conor said he won the first 3 rounds, lol.

It was a competitive fight, not razor close. 1,2,4 so easily Conor's.

Florian was right about butthurt Conor haters making this an issue.

He didnt even win homie.

Lol. I dont think anybodys "won" against a Diaz.

When all else fails just say fuck you.

Well Conor's corner clearly told him the he had lost the last 2 rounds after the 3rd....

So what, Conor said he won the first 3 rounds, lol.
Fighters don't remember what rounds what that's completely normal. You try fighting 5 hard straight rounds and recalling every little detail that happens. Conor also said he knocked Nate down in the third which was actually the second round.

Nicks corner thought he was winning every round vs Condit so their opinions aren't worth much.

Derp derp derp

The people you don't need convincing already agree with you. The people you need convincing will never be convinced. All in all a complete waste of effort.

Nate Diaz won 48-47.

Good god I wish you idiots would go away. It's over

Nate Diaz won 48-47.
Irish Edmund told conor nate won 2 and 3.

I think if Sherdog bitches enough the victory will be overturned.

That's a surprisingly objective analysis from a member of Diaz's team. He's wrong about round 4, of course, but he's giving Conor a lot of credit at least.

Back