Mark Hunt goes off on Brock Lesnar / Brock Lesnar suspended by USADA / Jericho tries to fight Brock

michaelsilva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark Hunt needs to stfu. Has he forgotten how many juice heads he fought in Pride?

There was no link to Hunt going off on Brock on your thread and here I was sitting with my box of popcorn hoping to read the drama

Jericho via Codebreaker. Just ask CM Punk.

nxneog.gif

Mark Hunt needs to stfu. Has he forgotten how many juice heads he fought in Pride?
Did those juiceheads make $2.5 million dollars and benefit entirely from steroid usage rather than technique?

It wasn't cheating in Pride and there weren't a different set of rules based on how big a draw a fighter way.

Jericho sure seems brave to get in an altercation with Brock. I wonder if he would put him in a headlock like he did with Bill Goldberg backstage. He may give Connor more confidence against these big wrestlers considering hes the same height as Connor

I like to hear fighters speak up about cheating in MMA. Bisping is very good to speak up about steroid use, I hope other fighters follow suit

Did those juiceheads make $2.5 million dollars and benefit entirely from steroid usage rather than technique?

It wasn't cheating in Pride and there weren't a different set of rules based on how big a draw a fighter way.

He knew what he was getting into with this fight ffs, now he's being a cry baby.

I used to like Hunt and hate Brock, now I hate both of them.

Ive never seen a more obvious case of roid rage in my life

Reportedly Brock to Jericho backstage "you either punch me or kiss me" lmao

I like fighting Hunt much better than cry baby social media Hunt

Back