Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
jim-miller-joe-lauzon-fight-of-the-night-ufc-155.jpg

Should've been UFC 202 Main Event.

Hopefully JBG blesses this fight again.

I remember that event.

That was when Cain beat his nemesis.

They will never be a ppv main event. Not enough draw power and neither will threaten for a shot.
But hell of a fight
Look at how Conor became a draw, it's all about UFC marketing. Even the Irish show up while they don't for Duffy who beat Conor in 40 seconds.

Look at how Conor became a draw, it's all about UFC marketing. Even the Irish show up while they don't for Duffy who beat Conor in 40 seconds.

If it was all about marketing Jones should be they biggest star ever.

It's about how you sell fights and your fighting style.

Conor says something and he does. He said many times that he would finish someone in the first and he did, making it look easy in most of his fights.

That makes people watch his fights.

If it was all about marketing Jones should be they biggest star ever.

It's about how you sell fights and your fighting style.

Conor says something and he does. He said many times that he would finish someone in the first and he did, making it look easy in most of his fights.

That makes people watch his fights.
He was wrong with calling the round against Siver, Mendes, Diaz, Diaz and probably Holloway.

Great fighters, can't wait for the fight.

He was wrong with calling the round against Siver, Mendes, Diaz, Diaz and probably Holloway.

He was right for the Mendes but like I said he was right in most of times, not every time.

He even predicted that one day he would be a UFC champ when he was really young.

That shit makes people get hype for his fights.

Back