Prime versions: Rumble vs The Iceman How does it play out?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Both granite chin Chuck Liddell and power punching Anthony Johnson at 205 in their prime.

YES many threads like this but most people just pick the guy they think would win (obviously)

I would like to know who you think would win the fight and how it would play out. I think it would be more even than most think. Liddell was a powerful counter puncher. Most of Rumbles KO's come by way of a guy striking back and forth with him at times seemingly careless.

I think that Rumble would win 2/3 fights. I would never count out a prime granite chin Chuck Liddell who did have just as much one punch knock out power.

Rumble probably wins but prime Chuck was a beast too

Rumble by early ko, the game has changed and Liddell defense wasn't ever that great.

Really don't know might come down to Rumble's more well rounded striking or Liddell being more mentally tough and having better fight IQ and cardio.

NO ONE BEATS PRIME LIDDELL.

Maybe Kettleball Fedor, maybe.

Now that you said it, that's the best LHW match up that I can think about.

Liddell cardio might do it for him.

I feel like Chuck would catch him with a counter at some point. But who knows.

Chuck goes to sleep early.

I love Chuck, but this is how it would turn out.

vlcsnap2010061223h13m45_large.png

Rumble in the 1st or Chuck in the 2nd or 3rd if he can avoid Rumble early...

Rampage KOd Chuck in his prime, I feel Rumble has that ridiculous power that could definitely ko Chuck.

I love Chuck, but this is how it would turn out.

vlcsnap2010061223h13m45_large.png
This. Chuck was dropped in his prime but less powerful men. Guy mezger and pele dropped him like a sack of wet shit. Reem had him in all sorts of trouble in their fight. Rumble would might have killed him.

Rumble's offense would most likely be too much for Chuck. But hell Chuck's put people to sleep while moving away before, does he have that look in his eyes though?

Back