Will Anybody Picking Rumble Over DC?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Has anybody changed their mind on how Rumble would fare against DC a second time?

I still pick DC to sub him, without taking so many big shots. I haven't seen DC's wrestling tested since their fight, only Bader tried a ridiculous outside on him and basically gave Rumble a free win.

If Rumble fights DC like he did Davis he could win but DC is the safer bet.

I am purely because I am still butthurt from DC vs Silva. I know I know, I should get over it DC had to do what he had to do.

I still want to see him deaded.

I will put my money on Rumble knowing he will be the underdog.

He almost got the KO the first time and DC has taken more damage and they spar hard at AKA. There is a big chance it could happen but I think DC should be favored.

Cormier last fight wasn't good.

One time or another someone will put him out and who is better to do that than Rumble.

Cormier last fight wasn't good.

One time or another someone will put him out and who is better to do that than Rumble.
Matt Hamill, if he can do it to Jones, he can do it to DC!

If Rumble can keep his cool he can easily win this fight, and I think he will if they fight again. Either way it should be a great fight.

Rumble is my favorite fighter. Because of that, I am picking him. It is a bad pick.

I'll stick with DC.
But I'd pick Rumble over Jones. How about that?

If Johnson doesn't beat DC they should give DC Liddell.

DC certainly has the greater skillset, but Rumble is damn dangerous. DC is pretty sharp and can likely outlast him, but any fighter is only 1 shot away from losing when it comes to Rumble. Even if he did survive last time.

I would've picked him even before the glover fight. He got over excited and it cost him. He defended DCs takedowns well, he got taken down when he overcommitted or DC would catch his kick to close distance. It was clear rumble was the better striker. He needs to wait on DC to come to him and then make DC pay when he tries to close distance.

Who's Will Anybody? Jk haha! I got no pick, they both have a good case for beating the other.

Not saying dc is in decline but has strugles in his pasts fights and Rumble has looked like a murder, if Rumble fight smart he have a legit shot at beating DC

I am purely because I am still butthurt from DC vs Silva. I know I know, I should get over it DC had to do what he had to do.

I still want to see him deaded.

This.
I like DC but I'm still salty from 200
Also, I really would like Rumble to grab that belt

DC is the favorite. If his chin holds up he wins. Therefore, Rumble has always a chance. Not much to say really.

Back