medical suspension mcgregor/diaz

akimbo187

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Although common after fights, it looks like McGregor and diaz are getting medical suspensions after their fight.

"Conor McGregor has received a medical suspension of up to six months following his five-round victory over Nate Diaz at UFC 202.

McGregor outpointed Diaz in a bloody, tiring slugfest Saturday and came out with issues in his foot and ankle, including a possible fracture, and also said after the fight that his shin was sore from landing so many kicks. He hobbled into his post-fight news conference on crutches and needed assistance walking out.

The medical suspensions aren't uncommon. McGregor can have his waived if he is cleared by an orthopedic doctor. Otherwise, he's unable to train with contact until Oct. 5 and is suspended from fighting until Oct. 20, when he can be re-evaluated.

Diaz came out of the fight with his face bloodied and swollen but was only issued a 30-day suspension.

McGregor and Diaz both called for a third match between the pair, this time at 155 pounds, though UFC has insisted that McGregor first drop down to defend his featherweight title at the 145-pound weight class. The Irishman's last two UFC bouts were at 170 pounds. "

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/mcgregor-medical-suspension-1.3733011

world_war_2_fairbanks.png

VE day celebrations

I just learned that England gave Germany an ultimatum to get out of Poland. Were they homies with Poland or did they think they were next?

I just learned that England gave Germany an ultimatum to get out of Poland. Were they homies with Poland or did they think they were next?

I think they were homies, and then Germany screwed them over in the end. But I think Canada won it all.

Back