Who has a better chance at winning: Conor against khabib or Bigfoot against rumble

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody seems to give conor a real chance at beating khabib . So I made the comparison between bigfoot and rumble because also people think bigfoot stands no chance against someone like rumble.

odds? it would be close... reality? NO. Not even close.
Stylistically, Khbaib isnt much different than RDA. McGregor was a nearly a 2 to 1 favorite against RDA. McGregor would be a favorite against Khabib.

Im actually gonna have to say Conor has the better chance. There is zero chance Bigfoot doesnt get KOd in the first minute of the first round. There is a chance Conor could catch Khabib.

Conor could beat Khabib,

For me there are still plenty of questions for Khabib to answer before I proclaim him the best - for one I want to see his response when he can't get the takedown and how well he fares going 5 rounds.

Rumble would murder Big Foot, literally kill him inside the cage. They would arrest Joe Silva for murder.

If Bigfoot could get Rumble down and keep him down, he has a good chance of winning. I don't think Khabibs stand up is good enough to hang with Conor on the feet, and feel he would eat to many shots going for the take down. But if Chad could get him down, I don't see why Khabib couldn't either. It's intriguing fight to say the least.

If Bigfoot could get Rumble down and keep him down, he has a good chance of winning. I don't think Khabibs stand up is good enough to hang with Conor on the feet, and feel he would eat to many shots going for the take down. But if Chad could get him down, I don't see why Khabib couldn't either. It's intriguing fight to say the least.

bigfoot can't get anyone down in his state. Without TRT all his vitality is gone. There is a better chance that conor takes khabib down than bigfoot taking rumble down.

Last edited:
Stylistically, Khbaib isnt much different than RDA. McGregor was a nearly a 2 to 1 favorite against RDA. McGregor would be a favorite against Khabib.
Only if you are a Conor nutnugger. Khabib is a much better grappler/wrestler than RDA. Grappling wise Conor is very vulnerable so imagine against one of the best grapplers in the UFC. Conor has a puncher chance against a guy who is undefeated, never been ko or even knockdown. If you have a brain, Nurmy would obviously be the favourite.

Im actually gonna have to say Conor has the better chance. There is zero chance Bigfoot doesnt get KOd in the first minute of the first round. There is a chance Conor could catch Khabib.
Lol he survived overeem and you say no chance? Funny how this is painted as one smaller fighter being the underdog and the other smaller fighter being the favorite. Use simpler comparisons guys...

Lol he survived overeem and you say no chance? Funny how this is painted as one smaller fighter being the underdog and the other smaller fighter being the favorite. Use simpler comparisons guys...

you do realize that was TRT bigfoot?

TRT bigfoot was actually quite good, he went 5 rounds with hunt to a DRAW. He beat Fedor, AA and had a competitive fight with werdum.

That was trt Bigfoot that fought Overeem. Bigfoot off trt shouldnt even be fighting.

Bigfoot has like a 1 in 50 chance to beat Rumble

Conor has like a 1 in 3 chance to beat Khabib

Those are undisputable facts too ladies and gents.

you do realize that was TRT bigfoot?

TRT bigfoot was actually quite good, he went 5 rounds with hunt to a DRAW. He beat Fedor, AA and had a competitive fight with werdum.
It is true so maybe I'll go with it... Still don't believe six foot rumble vs 6'4" bigfoot is a forgone conclusion though.

More to the point Conor stands the same chance he stood against rda, a punchers chance.

Conor would definitely items have a better shot against Khabib. Bigfoot might legit die at the hands KC Rumble.

Back