Rashad is a bad matchup for Rumble and would beat him

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rashad has all the tools to beat rumble. Great wrestling combined with great boxing, agility and speed. His dangerous combination of wrestling&boxing would make rumble think twice before committing to his powerful punches. It would look like rampage's fight.

After DC VS Rumble, UFC should make Rumble vs Rashad.

What a joke.

He DID have the tools to give Rumble a good fight. If he fought Rumble today, it would not be a matter of if Rashad got KOed, but when

Last edited:
Not even Rashad believes that.

Rashad is done as a top fighter.

lol Rumble would KO Shad with ease inside 2 minutes. Shad has an even glassier chin than usual these days. He needs to hang up the gloves. Maybe 5 years ago he could do something maybe but today? hell no hes a shot fighter.

vbxk7KdIbJuDe.gif

that is all

I think rashad should just hang em up rather than get scraped off the mat for the second time in a row in under 2 mins

giphy.gif

It'd look something like that. Of course, I'm sure it's a troll topic but I'll bite anyway.

Shad gets hurt in this fight. It would be like the Phil Davis match up.

Rashad of a few years ago makes this a good fight and probably takes it if he isn't too in love with hid hands.

Prime or not he just stands and its Shadface 2

however..i actually think that back in rashad prime,this could have been a pretty good match. Rashads speed and countering ability and heavy hands...it would have been a good style vs style matchup.

Are you kidding?

Tim Kennedy is going to butt fuck Rashad back to retirement.

Maybe back in 2008 when a green, dried out Rumble was cutting off toes to make 170 and Rashad was taking names at LHW.

Saw thread title on Sherdog's front page and felt the compulsion to see what cock sucker had posted such utter shite.

July 2016 account - wasn't disappointed.

Back