Lets be honest here...

I don't know, I didn't mean to, that's what's important right? People can stop breathing even if you don't squeeze around their neck? I am right.

I could see it happening.

That wasn't being honest. Not in the least.

Eddie beats McGregor via Woodley/Lawler'ing him

hi-res-8326d202a7a44335e6d8eb38c27a3dc7_crop_north.jpg

Nate wouldn't stand a chance.

Eddie doesn't stand a chance against Conor.

If Conor trains with Danis for another camp Alvarez doesn't take him down.

Easily imaginable, you really been here since 2007 and don't think McGregor can get caught similar to how RDA did? With Eddie presenting a huge risk of TDs you can't see Conor making the wrong move and trying to sprawl when a hand is coming? Wake the f up

Easily imaginable, you really been here since 2007 and don't think McGregor can get caught similar to how RDA did? With Eddie presenting a huge risk of TDs you can't see Conor making the wrong move and trying to sprawl when a hand is coming? Wake the f up
I don't see it happening anymore than against any other elite fighter with KO power. Eddie has it, yes, but he isn't nearly as technical as Conor and not as fast. Look, I've been a huge Eddie fan since DREAM. His fights with Kawajiri and Hansen are amongst the greatest MMA wars ever, but I don't see him starching Conor. It could happen though.

I think Alvarez beats both of them. They would be fun fights though. If McGregor wins against Aldo then he could fight Alvarez next

I don't see it happening anymore than against any other elite fighter with KO power. Eddie has it, yes, but he isn't nearly as technical as Conor and not as fast. Look, I've been a huge Eddie fan since DREAM. His fights with Kawajiri and Hansen are amongst the greatest MMA wars ever, but I don't see him starching Conor. It could happen though.
Conor is a better striker but you simply can't ignore the dynamic switch in striking when one guy is a powerful wrestler and the other is not. How can it really be so hard to see when Conor got hit more than 250 times in his last fight? All Eddie needs is to make him believe hes going for the legs when he isn't. Go back and see how many times Chad was able to tag Conor exactly that way aswell, and Eddie is big and hits very hard. The overhand he landed on RDA was pinpoint and technical and powerful.

Nate would likely lose the fight as Eddie is fast, angry, and a little devil.

Conor would likely win the fight the same way he won the Aldo fight, timing.

before connor/diaz 1 - diaz doesnt stand a chance
after connor/diaz 1- connor is overrated and only wins because he fights midgets
befor connor/diaz 2 - connor doesnt stand a chance, diaz beat him in short notice and broke him
after connor/diaz 2- diaz doesnt stand a chance against eddie, but connor should beat him.

not saying thats not the case...just sayin people here dont seem to analyze anything beyond the last 5 minutes of their lives

Alvarez is faster than Diaz, has more power and better tds than Diaz. He is also a pretty good boxer himself. Could be a long night for McGregor.

Conor is a better striker but you simply can't ignore the dynamic switch in striking when one guy is a powerful wrestler and the other is not. How can it really be so hard to see when Conor got hit more than 250 times in his last fight? All Eddie needs is to make him believe hes going for the legs when he isn't. Go back and see how many times Chad was able to tag Conor exactly that way aswell, and Eddie is big and hits very hard. The overhand he landed on RDA was pinpoint and technical and powerful.
I'm not ignoring the possibility, I just think it's unlikely. Thankfully, we will probably find out in the upcoming months if they square off. I have Notorious by KO in the first round.

Back