Khabib Hinting at His Next Opponent?

Damn was hoping he'd be holding a little pot of gold and dressed as a leprechaun.

Tony? They were supposed fight in April but Tony pulled out citing an injury.

Perhaps RDA pulled and he's taking that fight.

Did not know that, that's awesome, I think Tony will win by Sub, RDA took some serious damage in that Eddie shocker.

Ultimate Fighter finale November 5th in Mexico city (fight happens)

Maybe something happened? He is wearing a mexican hat? Or hes got an opponent for then Khabib?

He'll probably be fighting IN Mexico, and not necessarily against a Mexican opponent.

Ultimate Fighter finale November 5th in Mexico city (fight happens)

Maybe something happened? He is wearing a mexican hat? Or hes got an opponent for then Khabib?
I think he's only hinting that he fights on that card and the Mexican gangster thing is a joke about himself in that pic.

I guess it's either Barbosa or possibly someone between Tony or RDA pulled out and we don't know yet.

I doubt it's a title shot because I don't think Dana has already sorted the situation with McGregor so soon.

Is that Nate ?
I can't see OP's embed, but Nate Diaz does have unfinished business with Khabib Nurmagomedov from WSOF riot. Does Nate have the ability to grant red panties status to Khabib, or does it only come from Conor?

Back