About Saturday night: Can we all just be honest about one thing?

7forever

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Conor could've finished Nate three separate times and chose not to. I find that a little suspicious.

Vzeukqe.gif

if canor fought Nate, in the streets who do you think would win?

ill give you a hint, he.couldnt stop him last saturday nor would he on the streets.

i honestly think Nate would kill him

Conor could've finished Nate three separate times and chose not to. I find that a little suspicious.
He choose not to follow Nate into his guard and likely get stuck there and probably submitted.

Last edited:

ill give you a hint, he.couldnt stop him last saturday nor would he on the streets.

If the first fight was in the street, Nate could've killed Conor if he so wished. He was at Nate's mercy in that RNC.

Too bad with no gloves those shots that put nate on his ass would have kept him down.

If the first fight was in the street, Nate could've killed Conor if he so wished. He was at Nate's mercy in that RNC.
there is no bell in the street, so canor would win for 7 minutes then procede to kill him

I didn't notice. What a nice guy McGregor is

He didn't want to blow his wad or get subbed. He fought smart and patiently.

Threads like this are just a desperate ploy to discredit Conor and the result.

Why are discussing "in da streets"?!?!?

I'm assuming TS is talking about the knock downs....he obviously didn't want any part of nates guard....understandable!

Not sure why it would be "suspicious" anyway.

I think we can all agree that we are tired of stupid threads about this fight.

It's sad that the word honest has become such a red flag for incoming stupidity. Let's be honest here, how many people who clicked on this thread knew TS had something really stupid to say based on his use of the word honest in the title?

He could have. Yet he chose the more risk-free approach. Nothing suspicious.

Meh people say that but it's simply not true.

Connor would have soccer kicked NATE's head into oblivion long before that.

He choose not to follow Nate into his guard and likely get caught there and probably submitted.

That's like saying he was scared. He wasn't. I think he chose to extend the fight making it an instant classic.

It's sad that the word honest has become such a red flag for incoming stupidity. Let's be honest here, how many people who clicked on this thread knew TS had something really stupid to say based on his use of the word honest in the title?
Off topic, but I got an @IngaVovchanchyn like!! That's like worth 10 likes.
Or 50 @Wadtucket likes :)

He choose not to follow Nate into his guard and likely get caught there and probably submitted.
So why all the money spent on his camp including a couple of BJJ champs. He said his ground game is good, a lot of people say his BJJ is good. I find it strange as well, that neither went for a "finish".

Back