Diaz-Mcgregor PPV earnings

ClearSky92

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I read on bj penns website that conor gets 15 Millionen and nate 13 Millionen for the 2. Fight with ppv shares and sponsor deals.

Do you think these numbers are for real? Specially nates?

I think it's possible with a big ppv gate
the main eventers make their biggest money by far from ppv

Let's all hope they made that much. They deserve every penny

I don't doubt that the hold up in negotiations was due to Nate saying he wanted a piece of the PPV... so on that... I'd say that Nate getting close to what Conor makes is reasonable.

PPV numbers won't be known for a couple months.

Disclosed pay is still 7 figures each, but the real pay is PPV points. This thing could've blown 2 mill & those figures TS listed would be way under what they made.

That water fight may of just made it happen.

200.gif

I think TS's figures probably aren't that far off.

I'd be surprised if Nate actually made over 10 million, but maybe

I hope those are accurate

Conor McGregor truly came as a blessing to the Diaz family...

I think Conor getting pulled from UFC 200 made Nate negotiate a lot more money. Crazy to see he got 2 million to show up.

I asked the same thing last night. Diaz made 40k fighting Johnson, his last fight before facing Mac. I mean if those numbers are accurate, Diaz will be sending Christmas card to McGregor in the future. From 40k to 13 millions. CM is really the UFC king

I read they both got 3 Fiddy and then held hands into the night

Can you blame Nate wanting to sit out until the Trilogy? If those numbers are correct, the guy finally hit pay dirt. I'm happy for him, and Conor is the man who made it all happen. They deserve everything they get.

It depends . How much is a millionen worth ? What's the exchange rate compared to a million?
I read on bj penns website that conor gets 15 Millionen and nate 13 Millionen for the 2. Fight with ppv shares and sponsor deals.

Do you think these numbers are for real? Specially nates?

Back