Gall Grappling@ Naga

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Guys really explosive. Both striking and grappling. Compare footage of him to CJ who looks stiff to me tbh and has done 0 tourneys even in grappling.

Also, he seems to be wider, and about 20lbs heavier than CM and with lower body fat...even looks that way with CM initial UFC shoot where he was around 200lbs... not a good sign for the Punkster
Punk-Gall.jpg

CM@ 200lbs
466621722.jpg

Gall competes in the expert division. If Punk's game plan is to try and use BJJ good luck.

Gall competes in the expert division. If Punk's game plan is to try and use BJJ good luck.

There's really no plan he could have... ppl say he should use his striking but he has no experience there either and Gall just knock down a Pro Boxer in 30 seconds.

His plan should be to get injured and it's prolly what will happen.

Doesn't matter...

CM Punk is gonna land that uppercut and it's over.

#cmpunkbless

That evolution of Punk grappling footage was rough. Hard not to feel bad for this guy if he gets in there and gets wrecked

Gall will Maul Punk, its gonna be hilarious, I really don't see what a guy like Punk will be able to bring to the table.

If Punk really wanted to be in the UFC seriously he should of done like Brock and go in smaller orgs first.

It's an mma fight not a grappling match. Gracie jiu jitsu will prevail.

Gall will Maul Punk, its gonna be hilarious, I really don't see what a guy like Punk will be able to bring to the table.

If Punk really wanted to be in the UFC seriously he should of done like Brock and go in smaller orgs first.

K1 is a small org?

Wouldnt call K-1 a smaller org really. You arent Matt Martin from MA are you?

I just literally don't see any way he can win this fight. Even compared to other freakshow matches this just seems so hopeless for CM. Even James Toney had like a 0.25% chance to land a big punch on Randy. This fight...man. We are just going to see a beating.

There's really no plan he could have... ppl say he should use his striking but he has no experience there either and Gall just knock down a Pro Boxer in 30 seconds.

His plan should be to get injured and it's prolly what will happen.
Mike Jackson may be a good boxer (don't know how true that is, since i haven't searched him on boxrec), but he ain't good on the feet. Dude had zero fights and works as a photographer ffs. Gall is explosive, but I'd wait a little more before calling him a top notch striker or even a decent one. He has a lot of things over Punk, athleticism, grappling and age, but this is MMA and anything could happen.

While I do favor Gall, I'm picking Punk for the hell of it. I don't remember much of Mickey's first fight (the one that got him into the ufc), but his striking didn't look particularly good. So Punk definitely has a chance on the feet.

Cm punk must die

Brock had one pre-UFC fight in another organization...not exactly a wealth of experience

He brings interest and you will watch the fight. We all will and that's the point.

The best difference i can give for Punk getting this shot and not any other celebrity just going for a pay day and spitting on the sport is Punk loves the company and sport like we do. He's a massive fan and that doesn't really make it a good reason to give him a shot in the UFC but imo at least he is a fan and has passion for the sport unlike Jose Canseco or whoever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back