Conor's Cardio > Aldo's

JoshR86

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Conor doesn't have a cardio problem, hell he made Nate fight like Clay Guida in the 5th because Nate was too exhausted and was getting lit up by Conor.

Conor's output in the Diaz fight was the same as Edgar's and Aldo's combined in their rematch, and Conor faced a guy who had a higher output than himself. So it's easy to see why Conor and Nate were exhausted seeing as how both pushed the other so much.

Aldo doesn't have to tools the keep the pace that Conor fights at, and has to try and neutralize it with Kicks or TD's, but if those are unsuccessful, Aldo will fade faster than Conor, and will get stopped again.

Jose Aldo has gone to the distance in a 5 round fight, 7 times. Against the likes of Uriah Faber, Mark Hominick, Frankie Edgar (twice), Chad Mendes, Ricardo Lamas, and Kenny Florian.

Yes, Conor McGregor has indeed a cardio problem.

Stupid shit like this reminds me why I rarely visit the heavies anymore.

Conor doesn't have a cardio problem, hell he made Nate fight like Clay Guida in the 5th because Nate was too exhausted and was getting lit up by Conor.

Conor's output in the Diaz fight was the same as Edgar's and Aldo's combined in their rematch, and Conor faced a guy who had a higher output than himself. So it's easy to see why Conor and Nate were exhausted seeing as how both pushed the other so much.

Aldo doesn't have to tools the keep the pace that Conor fights at, and has to try and neutralize it with Kicks or TD's, but if those are unsuccessful, Aldo will fade faster than Conor, and will get stopped again.

In all fairness, Clay Guida has always had a bottomless gas tank, but I see your point.

Aldo can't keep up with the pace that Conor fights at?

Lol.

Conor can't keep up with the pace that Conor fights at.

Whats the point of this thread when none of you Conor fans want the rematch anyway? Why are you worrying about the match-up still?

Aldo can't keep up with the pace that Conor fights at?

Lol.

Conor can't keep up with the pace that Conor fights at.

Conor was facing a guy who outpaces him, very different then a guy who litterally puts out 1/2 your numbers

These other guys have gone five hard rounds many, many times without looking half as exhausted as Conor did by the third. He obviously did a much better job of conserving his stamina this time around, but it took every fiber of his being to make it to the end. He definitely needs to improve his cardio, among other things. That said, fighting at WW didn't help much.

Whats the point of this thread when none of you Conor fans want the rematch anyway? Why are you worrying about the match-up still?

who said i don't want that match up? i can understand the lack of appeal it has to Conor, but Aldo proved he's still the best FW with his impressive win over Edgar, and would love to see the rematch.

Aldo can't keep the Conor pace. lol. The eight minutes of stamina Conor brings are very overwhelming

Conor was facing a guy who outpaces him, very different then a guy who litterally puts out 1/2 your numbers
Nate did not come close to outpacing Connor until Connor gassed. Connor gassed himself in eight minutes of nate doing almost nothing

These other guys have gone five hard rounds many, many times without looking half as exhausted as Conor did by the third. He obviously did a much better job of conserving his stamina this time around, but it took every fiber of his being to make it to the end. He definitely needs to improve his cardio, among other things. That said, fighting at WW didn't help much.

His cardio is judged in comparison to Diaz' who is notorious for amazing cardio, and he held his own in the cardio department this time around.

Even exhausted he throws more than when Aldo is fresh

Aldo just won a fight against a cardio machine named Frank Edgar.

<mma3>

retarded muh fucka
2v2yyhd.jpg

2cprx1w.jpg

2a83vq8.jpg

2gufrd5.jpg
<------ You
nltmat.jpg

Jose Aldo has gone to the distance in a 5 round fight, 7 times. Against the likes of Uriah Faber, Mark Hominick, Frankie Edgar (twice), Chad Mendes, Ricardo Lamas, and Kenny Florian.

Yes, Conor McGregor has indeed a cardio problem.

Did you watch Hominick dominate him in rounds 4 and 5? Also please don't reference Ken Flo, he's not even competitive. Aldo hurt the others, so those guys didn't push a pace, simple. Look at his punch output stats in all of those fights. I don't imaging him vs Conor goes 5 anyway, Aldo clearly can't take Conor's power.

who said i don't want that match up? i can understand the lack of appeal it has to Conor, but Aldo proved he's still the best FW with his impressive win over Edgar, and would love to see the rematch.
Fair enough. We will see what's up with their cardio if they ever rematch. I would agree Conor plays at a much higher pace and it might be trouble for Aldo. I could easily see Aldo doing what he did against Frankie but with way more leg kicks, being able to keep Conor at his pace and take the fight via finish or decision probably decision. Conor could also KO him again, he should show that he can.

Back