Nate fought Conor with a pre-existing injury to the body

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the 4th round it seemed as though Conor hurt Nate with body shots.

It turns out Nate already came into that fight with an injury.

He said a boxer injured his rib (probably Andre Ward) during sparring. It really costed Nate round 4.

Crazy how most people like Aldo or even Conor would pull out but Nate decided to fight anywah.

0/10.

Diaz brothers always have excuses and let's not act like Diaz is a serious training partner for ward, he gets brought in so Ward can use him as a punching bag to drop a few pounds.

Most fighters come in with injuries, I have no doubt Nate was injured a little bit, but excuses always come across weak after the fact. The fact is, he made bank and had an awesome fight. There will be a third further down the line.

I can't stand people using this as a way to detract from Conor's performance (not aimed at you TS) Conor fought a smart gameplan and did his part well and proved me wrong.

They should overturn the fight.

I lost a bunch of money on this fight. I thought Nate was gonna win for sure. And even I don't want to hear any silly excuses from him. He lost and needs to take his $2 mil and his vape pen and chill out for a while. Hats off to Conor for winning the fight and to both guys for a great battle.

0/10.

Diaz brothers always have excuses and let's not act like Diaz is a serious training partner for ward, he gets brought in so Ward can use him as a punching bag to drop a few pounds.

^^

loved the name drop of Ward

Yup, Nate said he came in hurt... & Conor buckled him with a rib kick in the 4th. No telling what the difference would be were it not for the injury, but it is what it is now.

Crazy how most people like Aldo or even Conor would pull out but Nate decided to fight anywah.
That's funny... Conor doesn't pull out of fights... only his opponents do.

That was a silly statement given Conor's track record... but War Nate for getting in the cage.

This is just getting stupid. TS couldn't even give a source.

An injury to the body?

they are the worst kind

I think it's pretty telling that Nate fought Conor twice, once on short notice and once with a rib injury.

Aldo passed both times under those same circumstances.

In the 4th round it seemed as though Conor hurt Nate with body shots.

It turns out Nate already came into that fight with an injury.

He said a boxer injured his rib (probably Andre Ward) during sparring. It really costed Nate round 4.

Conor has never pulled out of a fight. WTF are you talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back