UFC was sold

TonyAlvein

The heir of the Dragon
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone noticed any difference yet?

To me, it continues the same crap, what is lame

Yeah, why wouldn't they blow up the business plan that took the company from $2 million to $4 billion in about 15 years? Idiots.

Well DUH

you expected them to make big changes straight after buying it?

it's not like it needs changing, what they could do is remove wmma/135 and under

but they'll do the opposite within a few years, add more shitty and pointless divisions, spam more cards across where only people in America/Canada can watch and these cards will have 1/2 good fights and the rest full of shitty fighters that don't even belong in the ufc.

They'll struggle more when dana retires in a year.

Don't see alot of Lorenzo's 40 inch pythons no more.

dfFa0L4.jpg

Dana has been looking a little fatter lately. New owners fault?

TS has never sold a business

You sound poor

They don't need to do anything different, they just had one of the most,if not the most successful PPV in the history of the sport.
If you think it's crap,stop watching. And fook off.

Anyone noticed any difference yet?

To me, it continues the same crap, what is lame
So recently they changed their graphics package when the sale was almost done. Ari Manuel showed up to the weigh ins. The product itself is what we're all big fans of (the fighting and fighters), the graphics package is pretty slick, the rules aren't made by the UFC so the new ownership would have nothing to do with that but some of the most annoying rules will be changed very soon, I would love to see Goldie go but I don't see that happening soon enough but for me yesterday wouldn't be soon enough.

What would you like to see changed???

Well DUH

you expected them to make big changes straight after buying it?

it's not like it needs changing, what they could do is remove wmma/135 and under

but they'll do the opposite within a few years, add more shitty and pointless divisions, spam more cards across where only people in America/Canada can watch and these cards will have 1/2 good fights and the rest full of shitty fighters that don't even belong in the ufc.

They'll struggle more when dana retires in a year.
Why would they remove WMMA from the UFC when it generates more interest and money than half of the male divisions? DUH. Not to mention one of the biggest stars the sport has ever seen came from WBW.

Ah yeah, because UFC is already perfect and don't need any changes

Morons

Back