Aldo will be ktfo again by that better conor

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Poor aldo, his mind tell him to fight for that redemption but his body is too far away. In 2014 he was the shit, life is bitch.

That little kid from ireland just becomed a monster like sangohan, and two fights with diaz you gain so much of experiences. Forgot the conor of end 2015, he is another evolved man i felt it already in that weigh in.

Aldo's chin is in trouble

TS you're gonna set the record for most unnecessary threads in one day.

Conor looked the same as he always does. Same combos as the first fight. He just paced himself better, and didn't panic wrestle when he got rocked this time.

I don't necessarily think Aldo takes a rematch, but he definitely does better and if it goes later rounds, Aldo should take over. He went 5 rounds with Edgar and seemed great at the end.

I don't necessarily think Aldo takes a rematch, but he definitely does better and if it goes later rounds, Aldo should take over. He went 5 rounds with Edgar and seemed great at the end.

Aldo looked so old against frankie, since 2015 he will never be the same.
We cnt imagine what he felt, its a trauma for brazil

I don't think they'll fight again. Conor is too big for 145 and I don't think Aldo truly wants the fight.

He ducked out once with a questionable injury where even Dana White said he was lying, then he got KTFO in 13 seconds, and then he turned down a rematch on short notice even though he claimed he was training in anticipation of taking the fight on short notice and said he would fight Conor "any time, anywhere".

Aldo is hoping McGregor just vacates the belt and is out of his life for good.

Aldo looked so old against frankie, since 2015 he will never be the same.
We cnt imagine what he felt, its a trauma for brazil

He looked better than ever in my opinion, dominated Frankie for full 5. And Frankie is the consensus top 3 of the division and former lightweight champion.

Poor aldo, his mind tell him to fight for that redemption but his body is too far away. In 2014 he was the shit, life is bitch.

That little kid from ireland just becomed a monster like sangohan, and two fights with diaz you gain so much of experiences. Forgot the conor of end 2015, he is another evolved man i felt it already in that weigh in.

Not likely.
A) Fight probably never happens
B) Conor still only has a punchers chance.
C) Aldo >>>> Conor at every aspect of MMA

P0QFEvK.gif

The problem with posters like yourself, is that your never satisfied with what you have seen from your favorite fighter. Instead you make him out to be some "obscenely" unbeatable, will o the wisp type of figure, that doesn't have the ability to lose at any moment.

Conor is 28 years old, with a great future ahead of him. Take it for granted, and dont ever assume the future with such unabashed arrogance.

I dnt think aldo will quit mma before that rematch, for his legacy ans his honor he wants that redemption imo

I will never understand why he did that poor game plan to rushing on conor, we all know he is a counter puncher.
Aldo was so emotional that night

The problem with posters like yourself, is that your never satisfied with what you have seen from your favorite fighter. Instead you make him out to be some "obscenely" unbeatable, will o the wisp type of figure, that doesn't have the ability to lose at any moment.

Conor is 28 years old, with a great future ahead of him. Take it for granted, and dont ever assume the future with such unabashed arrogance.

Its not arrogance, its facts

There is gap like usa and france between aldo and conor right now, and i like aldo but he let conor fight nate two times.
he let him grow, conor is too far away for the ftw roster

Conor fans again proves they are retards.

Conor has great hands, but it is basically what he has. Nobody can predict the outcome, but Conor better be prepared for those leg kicks. And what does Conor have to offer if they clinch?

Nate is not a good measure. Nate is great, but he does not even check leg kicks.

Aldo-Conor will be an interesting fight.

Back