Brian Stann will be doing commentary with Goldie on August 27

chunglii

No Me Duele
@Titanium
Reaction score

And it looks like he will be replacing Rogan for the Big Fox shows in the future, since Joe is only doing North American PPV events.

Fantastic.

Love Brian Stann's color commentary.

The man does his homework.

And it looks like he will be replacing Rogan for the Big Fox shows in the future, since Joe is only doing North American PPV events.

Correct. New contract says Rogan only expected to handle color commentary for PPV events in USA, Mexico and Canada. Will not travel for PPV's in Brazil, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc.
No longer on Fox shows either.

So around probably only about 10 shows a year moving forward. I know wanted to stay involved, but reduce his UFC related travel schedule immensely.

Last edited:
NICE Stann is awesome I love his commentary style.

Also as a side question, who is the fighter in your icon chunglii?

I loved everything up to Goldie... that guy is the one who should be broadcasting less.

I'd be up for Stann replacing Rogan full time. I love Joe, and in my early days watching the sport, his commentary was essential in the learning process, but I feel his time has passed.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

<mma1><2><bball2>

Who is going to scream "oooooohhhhh" from the top of their lungs so i can get extra hyped now?

bring back the rogan!

Last edited:
pRpQm8r.gif

This is bullshit.

Put Mir in there!!!! Best commentator not named Joe Rogan.
giSQeK1.gif

Meh.

I'll take him over Florian any day of the week but his commentary just doesn't do it for me. He makes an exciting fight sound boring with his zero enthusiasm. Hardy should be there, IMO.

It has begun...

Maaan! Dom will be there! Why not have him go over Rogan? Probably because Stann has been doing it for a while...

Good. Rogan lately seems to pick a favorite and only call their offense/defense, more than ever before.

I'm guessing we would have been hearing Joe rave about Maia's sweeps as he's getting GnP'd and clawing for an ankle.

Joe said on his podcast that he signed a one year contract that was limited to shows he could easily get to or were high priority shows.

He said that he's got too much going on & can't keep up with the amount of shows the UFC is putting on.

Back