⚔ Cody Garbrandt's Latest Confrontation with Cruz Backstage Leaves Him Trembling in Fear

Rate Garbrandt's trash talk

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"My response to his critiquing is that he's a little b*tch, first off," Garbrandt said Monday on The MMA Hour. "And he's scared. I went up to him before the fight, we walked in, we're getting security patted down. He's was sitting around there. I just went up to him and let him know, 'Hey, I'm going to knock Takeya out and then you're next.' And you should've seen how scared that dude was. He was looking around to see if security was going to break it up.

"And he wants to bring up daddy issues and this and that? He was so scared that his voice was squeaking out like a little b*tch when he was trying to talk sh*t back to me. Oh man, it was hilarious. I felt the energy of how scared he was, and he's a dead man when I lock horns with him. It's just a matter of time."

Garbrandt and Cruz ultimately shared a moment for the public later in the night, as cameras highlighted Cruz's reaction to Garbrandt's impressive victory over Mizugaki on the FOX Sports 1 prelims. Neither interaction grew physical though, as Garbrandt said he and Cruz were separated by security earlier in the day, then were great lengths away from each other for the post-fight callout.

"Him getting physical? He's never gotten physical," Garbrandt said. "When does he ever get physical? That guy is b*tch-made.

"I said just get ready for it. You can't run. I said, 'I should slap you right now; you're lucky I got a fight.' And he just was trembling in fear. I could feel his body radiating fear from me. I felt bad for the guy. He was, he literally had fear. I could see it, I could feel it off him. I can judge someone by body language and eyes. He was scared, looking around like security will come stop this, 'Will you come get this animal out of here? Can you get this savage away from me?'

"And that's he's going to be trying to do: run in there. Reebok should give him a pair of shoes just to run full-time in the fight."

Cont...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/2...ns-ufc-202-encounter-with-b-tch-made-dominick

Yeap cruz is really affraid of his neck tattoo...

Why would Cody even say anything to Dom at all? What an insecure manlet.

ronswansonglee.gif~c200

It's always hilarious hearing a bro tell his side of a confrontation

Some of the better trash talk he's done.
Looks like he is finding his niche and his role thus far. I wanna see the fight, too.

More like Dom thought this retard neck tat guy was going to start a fight while he was doing his Fox job

I don't think anyone could have Cruz trembling in fear. The man is truly head strong. Witty as fuck too. I really don't think anyone can get in dominicks head

Reminds me of the time George W. Bush said he looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul

Love how rustled all the insecure dweebs on this forum get by Cody. All that pussy and attention he's swimming in gets their jealous vibes out of control.

Can't wait until this dude KOs the decisionater into oblivion and the only thing left to hate on will be his tattoos and hair.

It's always hilarious hearing a bro tell his side of a confrontation
Acting like Cruz isnt the type to jump on any confrontation he can... He's on the analyst desk just waiting to pick a fight with someone lmfao. Who was it, Bisping last he had to bicker with? His reputation in the gym from pre-injury wasnt exactly good either,

I believe it. Cruz is a strange little manlet. Supposedly he gets legitimately butthurt and aggressive when someone at the FS1 desk dares to disagree with him, lol.

Hopefully Cody KOs him, would be awesome.

What the dialogue posted doesn't show is that he was stuttering and tripping over his words all the time, his trash talk is trash. He was calling himself the most talked about bantamweight and the biggest draw even though his FS1 main event was one of the worst ratings in history.

it's really sad when charisma-less nobodies try to emulate conor.

Though I'm impresed with Cody Garbrandt's run,..it reads like a douchebag tirade. I can't take him seriously when he says Cruz had overwhelming fear in his eyes. Yes, waiting for security is always the best safest option...it doesn't mean he's scared of you 1 on 1. He was in a suit for crying out loud.

His neck tattoo looks like an infection

so maybe cruz was scared

Love how rustled all the insecure dweebs on this forum get by Cody. All that pussy and attention he's swimming in gets their jealous vibes out of control.

Can't wait until this dude KOs the decisionater into oblivion and the only thing left to hate on will be his tattoos and hair.
Yeah, he's getting a ton of hot chicks at 4'8"

I believe it. Cruz is a strange little manlet. Supposedly he gets legitimately butthurt and aggressive when someone at the FS1 desk dares to disagree with him, lol.

Hopefully Cody KOs him, would be awesome.
Nah...

Cruz own him in all areas, trash talk included.

Doubt it, Cruz doesnt seem the type to be intimidated by a guy with 10 pro fights given his resume and the adversity hes come back from

That being said, Dom has gotten annoying as fuck as an analyst lately. In the 202 postfight show he seemed extremely gotten to and agitated about Garbrandt

Back