Conor will be the "Bigger man" at 155 lbs in trilogy

jhall6

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Ok, I think Conor cuts more weight to make 145 than Nate cuts to make 155. So now that Conor and Nate are both near 170 and will be cutting down to 155, I think Conor will actually outweigh Diaz on fight night. Every fighter cuts weight, but Conor seems to maximize his cuts. He looks like a shell of himself after a cut and I don't remember Diaz looking like that.

I don't know this to be fact. Can someone tell me how much he normally cuts or how much Diaz normally cuts?

Thanks

Don't think so. He just will have "less" disadvantage. But I'm not a fighter or doctor, so ignore my comment.

Em no. Conor weighs 168 with 2 steak breakfasts. Even if he cut from that obscene weight he would only be cutting 13lbs. Nate cuts way more than that no matter what time of the year it is. Conor will probably be 160ish pre cut. I doubt he will want to carry all that excess weight anymore.

Huh? So just because fight happens at 155 Diaz suddenly becomes the smaller man....

Does he cut his height Shane Carwin style?

GlossyPlumpKronosaurus.gif

Nate is a decent sized LW who could never make 145Lbs, Conor can make 145lbs and would be on the smaller side at LW.

Ok, I think Conor cuts more weight to make 145 than Nate cuts to make 155. So now that Conor and Nate are both near 170 and will be cutting down to 155, I think Conor will actually outweigh Diaz on fight night. Every fighter cuts weight, but Conor seems to maximize his cuts. He looks like a shell of himself after a cut and I don't remember Diaz looking like that.

I don't know this to be fact. Can someone tell me how much he normally cuts or how much Diaz normally cuts?

Thanks
Not true. Conor weighed in at 168lbs. He didn't cut anything to make 170 he was under. Where as Nate did have to cut to make 170. Nate said he was cutting from about 176. So he is naturally bigger thus if they both have to make 155. Nate will still be cutting more than Conor. Nate is just the bigger man naturally, end of story.

Em no. Conor weighs 168 with 2 steak breakfasts. Even if he cut from that obscene weight he would only be cutting 13lbs. Nate cuts way more than that no matter what time of the year it is. Conor will probably be 160ish pre cut. I doubt he will want to carry all that excess weight anymore.
This.

P.S. Conor has already said he wants his six-pack back.

Conor's obviously lying about his weight, he looked leaner this time and weighed in the same. He also looked slightly dehydrated last time

At feather weight in cage with Aldo he was around 165 stop that fucking nonsense that he was eating like crazy to fight Diaz at WW. Its obvious that he had a "CUT" to that 168 in Diaz fight, he cut to 168 for his stupid argument fighting bigger man. How it would look like if "featherweight" step on weight with 171 and Diaz at 170 or 170,5

At feather weight in cage with Aldo he was around 165 stop that fucking nonsense that he was eating like crazy to fight Diaz at WW. Its obvious that he had a "CUT" to that 168 in Diaz fight, he cut to 168 for his stupid argument fighting bigger man. How it would look like if "featherweight" step on weight with 171 and Diaz at 170 or 170,5
source?

Even @LW Nate is just physically the bigger man and will re-hydrate to still being the bigger man.

Delusional Diaz fans are a dime a dozen.

What? Conor is 165lbs I thought. I thought he cut 20lbs of water weight to make FW. I figured at LW he would just weigh maybe be 165lbs or maybe a bit more.

Back