Rousey confirmed NOT coming back for UFC @ MSG - preliminary return talks in progress

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...c-205-in-new-york-return-talks-ongoing-082316

082316-UFC-Ronda-Rousey.vadapt.980.high.53.jpg

UFC president Dana White revealed during the latest episode of "UFC Unfiltered" that Rousey will not return at UFC 205 as many expected when the promotion lands in New York City for the first time.

/

She's definitely not fighting in New York. I'm actually going to start building the New York card this week.
— Dana White

White finished out his discussion on Rousey by saying "nothing yet" has been planned, but sources speaking to FOX Sports have indicated that the former women's champion is plotting her return to action.

No contracts have been signed, but sources told FOX Sports that discussions are ongoing for Rousey's return to the Octagon and while New York is out of the picture, there's still a chance she fights again before the end of the year.

/

If those negotiations fall apart, Rousey would likely get pushed back until 2017 but it appears there's at least hope that she will fight again before 2016 is over.

Like on the annual new years eve card then. I can see Conor Alvarez headlining MSG and Rousey Nunez the NYE card.

No current megastars atop the event.

UFC 205 gonna UFC 200 at this rate...

She was probably planning to return when Tate was very briefly the champ. Then Tate got lit up like the 4th of July. She doesn't want to get knocked out again so she's waiting for a secretary or librarian or paralegal to come along for her to beat on again.

Last edited:
Well it surely won't stop you from making threads about her, so don't cry while masturbating too much ConcreteWail.

I hope it's 2017 when she returns.... to filming something that keeps her gone.

I just can't see her coming back at this point. That Holm KO was bad, and some fighters just can't recover from that. She loved being the hammer, can't handle being the nail.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...c-205-in-new-york-return-talks-ongoing-082316

082316-UFC-Ronda-Rousey.vadapt.980.high.53.jpg

UFC president Dana White revealed during the latest episode of "UFC Unfiltered" that Rousey will not return at UFC 205 as many expected when the promotion lands in New York City for the first time.

/

She's definitely not fighting in New York. I'm actually going to start building the New York card this week.
— Dana White

White finished out his discussion on Rousey by saying "nothing yet" has been planned, but sources speaking to FOX Sports have indicated that the former women's champion is plotting her return to action.

No contracts have been signed, but sources told FOX Sports that discussions are ongoing for Rousey's return to the Octagon and while New York is out of the picture, there's still a chance she fights again before the end of the year.

/

If those negotiations fall apart, Rousey would likely get pushed back until 2017 but it appears there's at least hope that she will fight again before 2016 is over.

#manypeoplearesaying...

A Travis Browne Pride baby would shield her from questions about her return whilst making it seem like she's not running away because she doesn't want to fight.

She's gonna wait till her contract expires and go over to the WWE. And become "the baddest female on the planet"

Back