Conor may as well retire

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
His whole plan was to get rich quick and get out. He just got the payday of a lifetime and got his brains punched in in the process. I suspect if he doesn't retire now he will within 2 more fights. Unless he's scrapped the whole "get out quickly" part of his plan. I also suspect he will lose another fight in the near future.

I think he will win the LW title, rematch Diaz and then go out on a high ... Fight Mayweather in a one off fight and then retire as the GOAT.

Dudes face was nearly unblemished, despite getting hit alot.

He's a seriously TOUGH mo-fo.

I think he will be around for a while.

He stands to make absolutely OBSCENE amounts of riches.

He's not Canadian, he won't retire after knowing he lost a close fight.

The funny thing about money is that you can always make more of it.

I think he will win the LW title, rematch Diaz and then go out on a high ... Fight Mayweather in a one off fight and then retire as the GOAT.

This is what I predicted right after I watched the press conference and he said "I dont care about fighting Jose"....

He's totally going to try to win the LW title and cash in huge with a Diaz trilogy

How would he be goat without even defending a title once?

TS:
I always felt the same way. He's made comments that hint about him getting out much sooner than the fans will like. I wouldn't blame him.

Guys, OP isn't looking to start a logical, rational conversation. I've seen some retarded shit on Sherdog, but damn.

The GOATs resume:
2 week Mendes, Aldo, Nate Diaz in a close majority decision and Eddie Alvarez.

Also a submission loss to Nate Diaz on 2 weeks notice.

As opposed to that bum who only beat Rashad, Rampage, Machida, Shogun, Gus, Cormier, Glover, Vitor, etc.

He made millions to handily beat a guy and not have a mark on him.

We forgetting that Mendes was also roided for that fight increasing his midget strength 10 fold?
Psoriasis cream my ass, dude was on all kinds of growth hormone.

Also Conor having a bum knee for that fight, he moved a lot differently.

dude if Mendes got on a cycle 2 weeks before the fight when he found out about it he would have most likely popped.

do you know how steroids work?

unless you are assuming mendes was roiding while on vacation

His whole plan was to get rich quick and get out. He just got the payday of a lifetime and got his brains punched in in the process. I suspect if he doesn't retire now he will within 2 more fights. Unless he's scrapped the whole "get out quickly" part of his plan. I also suspect he will lose another fight in the near future.

he really didnt get punched that much

He literally took no punishment in his last 2 fights against a guy that had 15 pounds in him if not more .

First fight he got cracked with a jab when he was gassed and then he tapped . Second fight he was never rocked once so where is all this damage ?

In his whole MMA career he has probably only been rocked on the feet once and that was against Nate in first fight .

I dont think he cares about getting another 2 or even 3 losses in the next 10 year span. I want to see him KO somebody already, we know he can connect, he's got the speed and the toughness.

Eddie Alvarez is Conor's toughest and biggest fight. We all know how tough Eddie is. Eddie is an aggressive takedown guy, so he's going to leg kick Conor and take him down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back