Brock Lesnar thanking fans for their support

One MMA Fan

@Gold
Reaction score
"To my fans that watch me in the octagon, I thank them for their support. This has been a bumpy road. I'm gonna get through this alright. And there will be a day, maybe, that they'll see me back in the octagon."

He's right. When Jones is forced to withdraw from UFC 300 after his 15th incident involving the police and drugs, they'll give ol' Brock a call and see if he's interested.

Who doesn't give a shit about the fans.
Or their kids.

Stick to the WWE Brock. I hear they don't drug test part timers unlike the UFC

What does Hunt have to say about this? I would forward him the clip but he blocked me on Facebook.

What does Hunt have to say about this? I would forward him the clip but he blocked me on Facebook.

Oh you will probably just trigger him.. my advice is stay away.

Plus this is Brock saying thanks to the fans and giving a bit of hope for his fighting future.

Bloke with a Cain av' posting this for Brock fans, hmmm ... :p

You are welcome,Brock. Always in my heart.

Bloke with a Cain av' posting this for Brock fans, hmmm ... :p

gILygJI.gif

Not very spontaneous, it had to be asked.. He should've just said something like this.

"To my fans that watch me in the octagon, I thank them for their support. This has been a bumpy road. I'm gonna get through this alright. And there will be a day, maybe, that they'll see me back in the octagon."

I lost all respect for him after what he did to randy orton. Some say it was fake. Not sure how you can fake a deep gash in your head. they showed online stapling his skull. took like 8 staples. Brock is a dirt bag.

While i'm sure his fans appreciate Bork taking the time to extend a hand and thank them for all the love and support, I can't help but feel his statement is overshadowed to at least a small degree by the baited breath with which we wait for him to get to the bottom of this whole thing.

"I'm gonna get through this alright". Get through what? The fact that you got busted for juicing? He makes it sound like he got a bad injury or something.

Back